chapter 9 part 2

ok so i'm uploading more to chapter 9 and i was wondering how you would feel about me writing a sequal to "Cullen's new arrival" cause i think theres only going to be like 5 or 6 more chapters so i was thinking about writing a sequal about like when the babies are 14 or 15 and in high school. What do you think? let me know in a comment and let me know what you think about the chapter.

Chaptet 9 (cont.)

Bellas POV

I can't believe that women thought I was a first time mother I guess technically i was cause i'd never had a human child before and never really raised my own daugter cause she grew up so fast but still can't a mother miss her 3 month old daught I mean seriously.

Edward and I were at home, in the cottage, relaxing in silence just enjoying the others company, Elizabeth was down for her nap when I heard Alice scream. Edward and I were on our feet in an instant and running toward the house. We made it to the main house in under 3 seconds.

"Alice what's wrong?" I asked

"The vultori" Edward and Alice said at the exact same time.

"What do you mean the Vultori?" I asked

"Bella, love, where is Renesmee?" I asked she went out with Jacob last night when we went Christmas shopping and I told her she could stay over a friends house why?" I asked " And whats that have to do with the Vultori?"

"I'm going to call her and tell her to get home right away." Edward said

"Why? Edward what's going on?" I demanded

"The Vultori are coming here Bella someone told them about the babies and they're not very happy about it they're coming to kill them and they want to take Renesmee with them they're going to kidnap her. Now i'm not going to let that happen so i'm calling my daughter and get telling her to get home right now before anything happens! " He said in a rushed voice.

"Ok Edward call her now before anything could happen now hurry. Carlisle we have to start planning i'm running back to the cottage to get Elizabeth and some of her stuff we're going to stay here for a couple of days till we know everything is going to be ok." I said and gave Edward a quick kiss before running back to the cottage.

I couldn't believe this was happening I don't know what happened or how they even found out we were hoping to keep this a secret till they were at least 7 or 8 I didn't even know any other vampires were in town let alone someone spying on us. I can't believe the Vultori were coming and they wanted to kill my baby an innocent little baby I mean how much harm could four little babies cause it's not like they would tell our secret and worse comes to worse we could change them once they were 17 or 18.

Once i got to the cottage I grabbed a duffle bag and filled it with 14 outfits for Elizabeth along with socks and shoes then I made sure I had her diaper bag full with diapers and her bottles and grabbed some of her toys to throw in to keep her intertained I knew there was more than enough at the house what with Jalice, Asper and Erin being there but I wantted to make sure Elizabeth had everything she needed of her own. Lastly I grabbed her babybook I was keeping that I already started filling out with her family tree and every first she's had so far, which wasn't much, and I grabbed her picture books and a then of course I grabbed her. Without waking her up we ran back to the main house.

After laying her down in the crib in Erins nursery and putting her stuff in the room I made my way back downstairs and curled up on Edward lap. Everyone was already discussing what could be going on and what is to be done about it, but I just zoned in and out and before I new it I was in a deep sleep in Edwards arms.

Next thing I know is it's about 10 at night and i'm laying on the couch with a quilt layed over me and Alice and Rosalie are laying on the other couch. Edward, Jasper, Emmett, Esme, and Carlisle are talking stratagy in the kitchen at the table.

"Edward"I call out

"In the kitchen love"He calles back.

"OK i'm going to check on Elizabeth she must be getting hungry." I said

"No need love shes in Jalice and Aspers nursery playing with them and Erin I already feed her and changed her and now shes playing with her cousins." He said then went back to talking stratagy.

"well fine then i'm going to get dinner for myself." I said to myself.

"McDonalds in the kitchen, love, grilled chicken salad." He said as soon as i got up.

"Thanks." i said and headed to the kitchen to get my dinner. I ate that then got into the fridge and got the pumpkin roll out that I made the other day and got a huge slice of it and put it on a plate. I walked out into the dinning room eatting and Edward made a disgusted face at my food.

"Whats wrong Edward i'm eatting do you have a problem with that?" I asked

"Nope just for some reason pumpkin smells even more disgusting than any other human food." He said as the rest of them made an extremely disgusted face.

"Yeah Bella why don't you take that back into the kitchen and come out when your done." Emmett said.

After he said that I purposfully walked over towards Emmett and sat on his lap eatting my pumpkin roll then out of no where I just smashed my pumpkin roll straight in his face.

"Hows that taste big brother yummy isn't it?" I asked

"Bella you better start running now." He said

"Edward you wouldn't let Emmett hurt me would you?" I asked

"Love, you brought this on yourself you better run." He said

"Fine don't help your half human half vampire wife. It's your fault when the full vampire i call my brother hurts me." I say and start running. "Oh and Emmett" I shout "If you scar my kid i'm going to have to make you pay." I say

We ended up running all the way to canada and back before Carlisle made us stop acting childish and figure out a solution to this problem.