Messages | Ch.1

Geo: hey

Madison: hello

Geo: come over?

Madison: why

Geo: what do you mean why.
i just wanna chill.

Madison: i'm not falling
for that again.

Geo: falling for what, me?

Madison: leave me alone.
i'm not one of your toys to
play with.

Geo: stop being a bitch
and come over already.
i'm bored.

read 9:23 pm

Geo: so you're just gonna
leave me on read?

read 9:30 pm

Geo POV

"well i tried" i murmured to myself.
"on to the next bitch" muttering once again.

scrolling through my contacts with one person on my mind. all of these girls i could've phoned but phoned one. what's wrong with me. i messed up, calling her a bitch. ugh. fuck it.

|

on the phone i called Alexis, my ex.

Alexis: hello

Geo: come over babe, i have a surprise for you

Alexis: i'll be there...

and after that she hung up. i guess she already knows what i'm talking about. she's one of the desperate ex's. she'll do anything and just about everything to get me back. right in the palm of my hand, i have her like a puppet following my every move. that's not always a good thing but i use her to my advantage every time and if i tell her to do something she'll do it. she'll do anything.

knock knock knock.

hearing knocks at my front door, i walked down stairs and opened up the door finding Alexis. she sprung shooting me with kisses on the lips, jaw and neck. i grabbed her by her ass, carrying her upstairs to my bedroom and after that i stopped her, threw her on my bed and and said
   "follow my every move, listen to every word i say, got it"
seeing nods i took off my shirt and pants leaving me with boxers. proceeded to take off her clothes leaving nothing. i left her on the bed getting my bandanna, her nipples hard from the cold, goosebumps filled. i tied her hands together then kissed her neck going down to her chest, then stomach, onto her pussy. she moaned with pleasure, filling the room with moans while i sucked on her clit. after that i put both of my fingers into to her hearing more moans. i pumped them in and out progressively going faster.
   "come on put your dick in me already" she said arching her back while i held her steady.
  " what did i say, no talking" i said shouting a bit.
my dick was rock hard so i decided to give it to her with no warning. i took off my boxers quick, put on a condom and slid in going fast without stopping. all i heard were moans, screams almost.

a little while later we were laying on the bed cuddled beside each other. her on my left arm sleeping. i was just on my phone again trying to text Madison.
|
Geo: threesome?
delivered 12:57 am