Bryce |Ch. 16

when school started i texted jake to see where he was and of course i bumped into Geo. we kinda stood there for a a couple of seconds until he grabbed my shoulders and said "careful" and walked right passed me.

i was walking around school and also saw Bryce, he came up to me talking about last night saying how he wanted to hang out today at his house and chill

i didn't want to say yes cause i know all he wanted was sex but i wasn't doing anything tonight so i said yes.

school went by quickly and
the bell rung.

I got a text from Bryce saying to meet him at the front of the school where his car was so we can go together.

as i was walking i saw Jake with a girl. i mean i didn't care but i went up to him and said "i'm going to be out tonight take the car" i said handing him the keys and he said "okay be safe"

when we went into Bryces car he turned my face towards the other direction and kissed my cheek. "you're beautiful" he said biting his lip. all i did was say thank you which kinda friend zoned him.

when we got to his house i was still on my phone and he leaned to look at my phone and said "what you looking at"

"nothing" i said locking my phone and opening the car.

"okay" he said opening his side of the car

we both got in the house and he lead me to his room.

"wow your room is super clean" i said amazed.

"you think since i'm a guy i have a dirty room" he said laughing .

"yes"

"that's mean" he said making a pouty face

"i'm just kidding" i threw his pillow on his face.

"hey" he laughed and jumped on top of me, not hurting me but he started to tickle me

"stopppp i'm not ticklish" i said kind of squirming around trying to get him off of me.

"wow you suck, what movie or show should we watch" he said fixing his hair

"a scary movie" i mentioned while getting closer to him

"oh i got a perfect one" he said typing in Annabelle.

"ugh nooo not this movie it's too scary" i replied while looking up at him

"it's okay, i'll save you from any ghosts that are out trying to get you" he laughed and grabbed me making me get closer

"okay" i said cuddling with him.

the movie started and after a few minutes i got a text which i ignored then i started getting more texts and my phone started excessively ringing so i checked what it was.

they were mostly from Geo.. and one from Maggie and i checked Geos first. cause i was curious

Geo: Madz

Geo: wya

Geo: I miss you

Geo: I was wrong
i need you baby

Me: What are you
talking about

Geo: come to my house
for a better explanation

Geo: but i need you

Me: I'm busy

and after that i looked at Maggies texts which just said if we can hang out tomorrow at the mall and i said yes ofc then i locked my phone.

"what's wrong" Bryce said looking at me

"nothing"

"you can tell me anything" Bryce said while grabbing my waist

"it's nothing" i said looking at him

"you can trust me" he said moving my face then kissing my lips slowly

instead of tell him what was wrong i went back for a kiss but this time it was longer and then we started making out.

he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me still attached to my lips and i grabbed his face making the kiss deeper

although we were just kissing i could feel a boner coming from his shorts

"here we go again" i thought in my head

i pulled him so i could be on top then i pulled his pants down breaking the kiss.

i pulled his underwear down revealing a huge boner and he could've at least been 7 inches

i first licked his tip then i started giving him head.

he kept doing a sexy moan and pulling my hair back then he stopped me before he came so that he can stick it in me.

i definitely first got a condom just in case

he started and said "damn you're hella tight"

after we were done we laid in the bed and i stated thinking about what just happened. and the first thing he ask was "am i good or what"

and i just nodded my head kissed his lips

after that we went to bed and cuddled

~
~
~
~
thank you guys so so much for sticking around and still reading my story. i know it's been a while since i updated but i just kinda got bored with the story and started getting writers block. i'm sorry for those of you who kept telling me to update and when i would say yes i still didn't post a chapter and i know this isn't the best chapter but i hope you guys liked it.

the next chapter will be way better but don't be a ghost 👻💖 like, comment and follow me!