Fast forward | Ch.10

fast forward
Madison;
everything is great Geo and I finally made our relationship official. Jake has been coming to my house more often which was obnoxious since he would always try to play truth or dare or something. Jake has also tried to kiss me which, he did and i pulled back immediately. Geo has confronted him but he refuses to listen which is even more obnoxious. ugh life... but fyi, we only fast forwarded to a week.

Madison POV
"harder" i said moaning like crazy , "harder baby harder".

"only if you do one thing" Jake said in a seductive voice.

"madison. madison. madison. madison." he continued to say and all i responded with was what. what. what.

" madison"
*done dreaming*
"madison" jake whispered while shaking me.

"oh my god what do you want" i said with a raspy voice.

"i need your help" Jake said sitting on my bed.

"no" i pushed him off.

"come on please"

"okay what" i said rolling my eyes.

"can you tell my mom that you're taking me to the library" Jake said

and keep in mind it was about 12 in the afternoon

"what no why"

"because i'm gonna go to some girls house and she doesn't trust me if i say i'm just gonna hang with my friends" Jake said pleading .

"and that's my problem?" i said laying back down.

"no but please" Jake said while putting his hand on my thigh.

i slapped his hand off like i didn't like it but in reality i was getting kinda horny.

"okay fine" i said getting up. "now get out i need to change"

after i changed my clothes and freshened up i went out of my room to see a desperate Jake outside of my door.

"let's go" i said.

we both walked downstairs and i saw jakes mom and my dad.

"hey is it okay if i take Jake to the library with me" i said

"yes of course honey" she said smiling.

"and yes you could go" my dad also said.

as we went out the door i immediately texted Geo

Me: let's hang out ;)
Delivered

"so how long have you been dating Geo" Jake asked.

"why" i asked back.

"just wondering"

"well if you wanna know, we've been fucking for a month and dating since monday" i said while looking at the road

"damn" Jake said and gave a little laugh

"yeah"

after i dropped him off i checked my phone to check for a reply and there wasn't one. i just decided to go to starbucks mean while.

Geo POV

text from: girlfriend 😍😍

i saw the notification go off and i ignored. i knew there was something going on with her and Jake.

phone call from: girlfriend 😍😍

and i kept ignoring.

so instead of staying in my bed all day i decided to hit up one of my "friends" Sahar

me: hey Sahar ;) come over

and i got an almost immediate text back

Sahar: okay lol
but don't you have a gf?

me: it's fine just come over

and after that i prepared my room and waited for her.

Madison POV

i kept calling and calling him but no response or it goes straight to voicemail. i also kept texting him and i got no response. i was worried that something happened but i didn't do anything??

i texted one of my friends that i met at school Maggie and she said to just show up at his house. so i gues that's what i'm gonna do.

i drove to his house thinking up some scenarios but i was nervous idk why. i just really miss him.

as i drove into the drive way i saw him get out of the door and hug some girl that was leaving and it was just a normal hug until he grabbed her ass and shit .

"SO THIS IS WHY YOU WERENT PICKING UP MY CALLS OR ANSWERING TEXTS" i said yelling and starting to tear up.

he tried grabbing me to calm down but i refused

"you've been cheating on me?" i said full on crying.

"no" he said trying to grab my arms and calm me down again and i refused. "it's not like you haven't been cheating on me with your stepbrother" he said in a more serious voice.

"you really think i would do that, you really think i would cheat on you with my dads girlfriends son" i said crying even more.

Geo had no words he froze and tried hugging me over and over again but i refused.

"i'm done" i said then went back in my car and left.

Then i woke up and realized it was a dream.

-
-
-
-
1k READSSS!!!! 💗💗💗 i'm so excited goshhhhh. thank you guys so much, i'm sorry i haven't been posting a lot i just kinda got lazy but i hope you enjoyed.

this was a weird chapter and it was a dream!?!

please don't be a ghost 👻 like, comment and follow me 💘