Sensual | Ch. 7

Madison POV
(Present)
Today is the day that I dreaded going to school. I was so anxious and didn't want to face Geo but I knew I had to.

I took a shower and got dressed making sure I didn't wear something too thick since it was gonna be kinda warm.

I definitely practiced what I wanted to say but I knew that wouldn't work. I was over thinking everything to the point where I didn't even I wanna leave the house.

Geo POV
(The day before)

"That was amazing babe" I said to a girl from school that I just had sex with.

"I know" she responded and kissed my chest.

I felt like I could forgot about everything doing this. But i still thought about Madison. Why? Why does she have this effect on me. No one has ever made me feel the way that she does.

I started making out with Olivia, the girl I was with. She's just another one of my hoes that I had dropped when meeting Madison but she made me mad hanging out with Sam. I don't know why I was so mad. I feel betrayed.

Madison POV
(present)

So I walked into the hall and of course Sam was the first person to say hi to me.

"hey Madison" he said while hugging my tight.

"hey Sam" I said back

"so last night was fun we should definitely hang out soon" he talked while walking in the hall with me

"yeah definitely I really enjoyed hanging out with you"

After a while of our conversation the bells rung and we went to class.

First period was going by really slowly and I was so anxious and over thinking stuff so much

Second period, which is the period that me, Sam and Geo have together was missing Geo.

"So he's not here today?" I thought to myself.

The day went by and it was lunch time.

"Oh my gosh sorry" I said while bumping into someone.

"Its okay" she said while grabbing my arm. "By the way I'm Kelsey, what's your name? I see you in my classes and I never really asked".

"My names Madison and yeha I've noticed that your in a couple of my classes" I said.

"okay well I gotta get going, nice to meet you" Kelsey waved

"Bye"

Time went by and next thing you know lunch was over.

My next classes went by really fast and I finally was able to go home.

This time I was walking since my dad was at work.

"Hey Madison wait" I heard Sam call

i turned around and he was walking to get to me.

"Do you want a ride ?"

"No its fine"

"No please, I insist"

"Okay"

We were basically In the parking lot so it didn't take long to get to his car.

While we were driving sam kept looking at me at every stop sign.

"Hey what's wrong" sam said while driving

"Nothing, I'm fine"

"And you expect me to believe that?"

All I did was nod my head.

"Okay well just text me" sam said before getting into my drive way.

"Bye" I finally got out of the car.

---

When I got inside my room I immediately texted Geo.

Me: hey can we talk?

It took him forever to respond , about 30 minutes. He usually responds with the quickness.

Geo: yeah come to my house

Me: okay

So I quickly looked at myself in the mirror , made sure I smelled good and walked out the door.

It didn't take long to get to Geo's house so before I knew it I was there.

Geo POV

Knock knock knock I heard the door go off

I opened the door and saw that it was Madison.

I immediately grabbed her arm and lead her up stairs into my room.

I started making out with her and layed her on my bed . I took off my shirt and everything was getting heated. I couldn't keep this side of me in anymore.

Madison POV

Geo only left me with my bra and panties which at first I kinda was nervous but then I warmed up to.him.

he also too off his shorts and boxers exposing his boner which I felt was on my stomach.

He took off my panties and unclasped bra and slid in. At first he was going slow to let me warm up which made me let out soft moans but after that I was moaning loud.

"Call me daddy" Geo demanded

"DADDY" I moaned and screamed

After having the best sex me and geo laid on top of his bed breathing heavily. It was about 7 and I had to get going so he drove me home.

"Bye babe" he said and gave me a kiss goodbye.

After that I went inside and slept.

~
~
~
~

Lol idk how I should've ended it but yaaa finally updated!!!

Please don't be a ghost 👻 vote, comment and follow me!