School | Ch.4

Madison POV

*ALARM GOES OFF*

"ughh I don't wanna get up for school" I thought to myself. Before I got out of my bed I checked my phone I had a good amount of Twitter notifications, some Instagram and a lot from my streaks on Snapchat.

Of course I went on Snap first and opened all my messages and I realized I also got one from Geo an hour ago.

Geo: wakey, wakey 

Me: what time does
School start
Delivered

Hopefully school starts at 8 cause I take wayyy too long to get ready

Snapchat: Geo typing...
Snapchat Geo

Geo: 8:00 but class
Starts at 7:55. you
Just won't be late
Until 8

Me: crap, okay
Gtg.

And after that I clicked the lock button I grabbed my towel and went straight to the shower.

After taking about a 10 minute shower I picked out some clothes. I wore some High waisted black ripped Jeans, a black halter crop top and a burgundy cardigan sweater. I also it finished off with some black vans.

Once I put everything on I put lotion on my arms and the part of my legs that were showing and put perfume on. I also went to the bath room and blow dried my hair then straightened a few spots.

I put just a little bit of make up on such as foundation mascara and tinted lip balm and that was just about it.

8:40

I ran down stairs grabbed my bag and my wallet. my dad drove me to school and I came on time thank fully.

Once I got out of my dads car I immediately texted Geo cause I'd need some help getting to my classes and its 8:45 so he has some time I guess.

Me: Geo where are
You I need help
getting to my class

and right when I sent that I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" I said

"No you're fine Madison" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up and it was Geo. "Geo!" I kinda shouted and for some reason I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Hey, so come to the office with me and I'll ask the principal if I could show you around" Geo smiled.

"Okay sounds good" I exchanged.

Walking down the hall I noticed people were staring at us. I hate when people do that. From left and right I heard "who's the new girl" or "I see you Geo" and stupid shit like that.

We finally got to the principals office and I immediately said hi.

"So you're Madison Beer?" The principal questioned.

"Yes sir I'm Madison" I said

"And Geo do you want to show Madison around, I'm guessing thats why you came" the principle gestured.