Reevaluation | Ch.13

Madison POV
so the morning rolled by and i was already at school but instead i went by myself. Jake was also finally enrolled into the school so he went with me.

"soo Mads, where are my classes" Jake said

"well let's go to the office so we can get your schedule kid" i said to Jake

"shut up you're barely 16 so no you're the kid" Jake said all offended

"be quiet"

when we arrived to the office we saw the principal laughing on the phone finishing a conversation then he said "what do you need help with"

"i'm Jake, today's my first day of school and i came here to get my schedule" Jake said

"Jake Dean?"

"correct" Jake said while nodding

"okay so here's your schedule" the principal said while handing it to Jake, "and Madison you could show him around" and i nodded

once we got out Jake put his hand around my shoulder and said "yay you get to show me around" and when he said that Geo passed by on his phone.

"i missed you so much" Geo said locking his phone then came to give me a hug and before he gave me a hug Jake took his arm off of me.

"i missed you too after a day" i said laughing then giving him a kiss.

"woah no PDA Mads i'm still a child remember" Jake said while putting his hands on his eyes.

"come on jake" i said walking towards him. "i have to go show him around bye Geo" i said and the response i got was and eye roll then a smile.

so after i was done showing him his first period class i walked to my class and walked past the girl that geo has been walking around with but she was on her phone. i wonder why. ugh.

after the whole day went by Geo texted me and asked if i wanted to go to his house and i agreed obviously but he said Kelsey would be there...

Jake took the car even though his mom might not trust him but she likes me and i could talk to her .

so we walked to the car together and he said "she's coming on her own but it'll be fun"

"it won't be fun for me" i said

"why"

"well it's weird that you're bring another girl, if it's a threesome i'm not doing" i said pointing at him.

"what no" he said hitting me with his elbow and laughing

so we arrived to the house and Kelsey came before us and he yelled Kelsey! and gave her a hug which made me feel weird.

when we got upstairs into his room all they were doing was laughing it up and i felt left out and still wondered why he brought her along.

"Mads what's wrong come here" Geo said gesturing that he wanted to hug

after the hug i told him that i wanted to go home because i was tired but in reality i was actually sad. i felt like he liked this girl Kelsey more and it would turn into cheating