Midnight | Ch.9

Madison
So... remember how my dad asked if it was okay if he dated someone , well he brought her to our house along with her son... Jake

knock knock knock

i heard knocks on the door quickly going down stairs to get it because i knew ... it was Melissa, my dads girlfriend.

"hi honey" she said while coming in to give me a hug.

i saw someone walking behind her and i'm guess that was her son.

"hi, my name is Jake" he said while waving and i just gave him a little smile.

"hello nice to see you" my dad said while giving her a kiss

i shut my eyes closed tight to signal that i wasn't fond of them kissing her.

"so what's your name?" jake said after tapping my shoulder

"Madison" i said shyly.

After that i heard another knock, i rushed to the door to see who it was and it was Geo.

"hey" i said while hugging him then kissing his lips.

"let's go upstairs i have a surprise for you" he said and suddenly after that it got really awkward because he didn't know my dad was in the living room.

After they said their hellos me and Geo went upstairs and instantly started making out. As we were kissing we laid onto the bed and it started getting heated. he took my shirt off and continued to kiss me.

knock knock

i heard knocks on the door and i sprung up trying to look for my shirt as fast as i can and before i could say "wait a second" jake came into my room.

"woah, i'm sorry" he said while covering his face and walking back while closing the door.

"what do you want" i said opening the door again after putting my shirt on.

"i was gonna ask where the bathroom was"

"and you couldn't ask my dad"

"they left" he said while walking away.

"no come here, the bathroom is down the hall to the left" i said

"there's two doors to the left"

"come here" i said rolling my eyes and walking out showing him which door it was.

"thank you" jake said grabbing my arm
huh

I went back to the room and geo kinda just stared at me weird.

"so that's gonna be your step brother?" he said while giving out a laugh or two.

"i hope not" i said laughing

a couple hours later...

Geo POV (finallly someone elses POV)

i'm not sure why but the though of him being her step brother was just weird. he was kinda good looking and he looks like the type to get at her. i mean i have no right to 'claim' her as mine yet cause i haven't asked her out but still...

"i'm bored let's do something fun" i said while getting on top of her and we started making out.

she put her hand in my shorts and started stroking me while we were kissing

" fuck " i kept moaning out.

Madison POV (sorry for sudden change)

i find it so sexy when Geo moans out 'fuck' so i pushed him over to be on top then i pulled his shorts off revealing his boner.

"do you have a condom" i asked

"of course" he said while pulling it out

after that we had sex

the night went good except i forgot that jake was here.

"oh my god jake!!" i said worried

"he probabaly heard everything but i don't care honestly " geo said smirking.

"ugh"

we finished the night by watching netflix and cuddling and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

-
-
-
-
Omg honestly thank you guys so much for 400 reads that means a lot to me😭💘💘

don't be a ghost 👻 like, comment and follow me , hope you enjoyed 💗