a couple days | Ch.17

*phone ringing...*

"hey" i smiled and said on Facetime.

"hey, i miss you gorgeous"

"I miss you too" and i gave a closed-lipped smile.

"come over, i want to show you something"

"what is it?"

"you'll have to come and find out"

"but i won't go unless i know what it is" i mentioned giving a light laugh

"but it's special and too hard to explain"

"come on just tell me"... "Geo... Geo??"

and after that his voiced faded away and i had realized that i was dreaming
-
my actual phone rang and the contact said Bryce... even though i had been thinking about Geo. i was looking forward to a call from Geo instead.

"hey" he said in a bright and awake voice.

"yes?"

"do you want to go to school together?" he mentioned

"yeah sure just come at 8:00 and i'll be ready"

"okay see you then beautiful"

and the called ended from there.

I'm so happy i woke up at 6 because that meant i could shower and think about things. think about Geo, Bryce. i'd love to talk to Geo but i want him to make the first move.

after i got dressed in a nude cropped knit sweater and high waisted jeans and white vans, Bryce texted me to say he was outside.

when i opened the door of his car and sat down on the passengers seat, he came in for a kiss to greet me then said hi.

"hey" i said back.

"how was your sleep" he asked

"good"

"okay, you okay?" Bryce asked

"yeah don't worry"

"are you sure baby, you can tell me you know that?"

"yeah but i'm fine, just tired"

"okay" he said looking back at the front

and before i knew it we arrived at school. while we were walking in, Bryce put his arm around my neck to bring me in closer, not chocking me, but just to hug me.

"do you wanna get breakfast it 7:30, we're kinda early"

"yeah starbucks?"

"yeah let's go" Bryce said while kissing my head.

it was almost as if we were dating but not officially. I mean i like him but i can't have someone else on my mind while i'm dating him.

"what would you like to order today" one of the starbucks workers said.

ordering first i said "i'll have a breakfast sandwich and a venti caramel frapp"