Orlando | Ch.2

Madison POV

"I... can't stop... crying" i whimpered.

"i'm... gonna miss you so much, i don't want you to leave" my best friend Lulu said.

leaving my family in California is so hard. i've been living here my whole life so it's a bummer to leave so suddenly. Lulu is like family to me. we've been best friends since 2nd grade. 2ND GRADE! and i'm gonna leave her to go across the country to Orlando! ugh.

*FLASHBACK*
(smut alert)

Lulu and i were at an after party together with a couple of our friends. 4 being guys and the other 2 being girls.

"let's play truth or dare" said one of our guy friends Avan.

"we should just play, dare.." said Lulu

"the dirty kind of dares" said another guy named Shawn with a smirk.

"alright let's do it" , "i'm in" , "let's play" i heard the others say.

"okay i'll go first, i dare you, Madison to take off your shirt and keep it off for the rest of the game" Lulu said to me with a smirk and laughing.

"ugh i'm gonna get you back" i said while taking off my shirt.

well now everyone was starring at me. i had a lace, almost see through bralette. i also had fairly big boobs being a C cup.

"damn Madison" Avan said while checking me out and trying to look through my bralette.

"shut up" i said punching his arm.

"alright your turn Madison" Lulu mentioned.

"okay, Shawn i dare you to uh measure your dick in front of all of us" i said handing him a ruler and laughing.

"hell noooo" Shawn said

"weren't you the one that said the dirty kind of dares" i said smirking.

"ugh fine, erect or not"

"ERECT" i heard one of the other girls, Casey say.

at that moment Shawn starting jacking off while looking at ME. all the guys were laughing and turning away but me and Lulu were laughing so hard. after a while Shawn finally measured it and said " 7 1/2 inches". our jaws dropped.

"now how am i gonna get this to go down" Shawn shrugged.

after that were a couple of other dares then Lulu out of nowhere said "i dare you to kiss Avan"

he looked at me then grabbed my face and kissed me passionately but aggressively, surprising i liked it then i started kissing back. that went on for a couple of minutes then Lulu finally said "woah, woah, woah okay we're done".

after that moment we all went home but i slept over Lulus house and all i talked about was Avan and how good the kiss was.

*Flashback End*

We had many more memories at parties, school, the mall etc. i'm definitely gonna miss her.

I went downstairs and waved bye to Lulus parent then went in the car with my dad. we got driven by an uber to LAX because our car was being brought to our new house in Orlando, Florida. you may be wondering where my mom is... my mom died when i was 10 in a car accident. i'm 16 right now. my dad has been feeling down sometimes and i could tell but i'm happy he kept a strong face for me throughout the years.

We got onto the plane at LAX and got assigned our seats in first class but me and my dad were in different seats. i got in my seat and after a couple of minutes someone else came to sit next to me.

"hey" he said and while smiling then taking his seat.

"hi"

"hi"

"so... you're my plane buddy, nice" he said smiling once again.

"yup" i grinned

Everyone take your seats. We're boarding the plane soon.
(idk what plane people say when the plane is about to fly 😂😂)

as soon as the pilot knew everyone was in their seats he started flying.

"so you're going to Orlando" he mentioned .

i look at him and nodded my head. I was extremely nervous cause he was so hot and i didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"so what's you're name" he talked once again.

"my name is Madison" i beamed.
"yours?" i asked

"i'm Geo" he said grinning.

"cool"

we talked for a couple of hours and i got more and more comfortable talking to him. i asked him how old he was, he was 17, what grade he was in, 11th grade like me, and if it was his first time going to Florida, he said he lived here his whole life and was visiting family in California.

after a long time of asking questions i fell asleep and i guess he did too.

after 2 hours of sleep i heard the microphone go off saying the plane was about to land. i woke up and Geo was still asleep.

i shook him and told him that the plane was about to land then he woke up.

"hey since i wanna keep in touch with you and you're pretty cool, let's exchange numbers and snapchats" Geo said a while after waking.

"sure uh ill type it in your phone"

after i gave him my phone number and snap and he gave me his the plane finally landed.

"i hope to see you again" he winked

"yeah i hope to see you too"

me and my dad finally got our luggage we finally got our car and we drove to our new house.

~
~
~
~

i feel like this chapter was short compared to the other one but i hope you enjoyed. don't be a ghost 👻 like, comment and follow me. thanks for reading!! (Lol I didn't realized he lived in Orlando so I changed somethings.)