pt.2 Night Out | Ch.15

Madison POV

after he walked away i kept calling his name trying to follow him to where he was going. i had people bumping into me on the way i almost lost a bunch of times and next thing you know i get stopped but Jake.

Jake grabbed me by the shoulders and yelled over the music "where you running to"

"no where now" i said under my breath

"what" he yelled again

"nothing, no where, never mind" i yelled back then i continued to try to walk away

"wait let's go somewhere, we're playing spin the bottle. Maggie's there" he yelled over the music once again.

"okay"

As we got to the room the first person that caught my eye was Geo. i could tell he was drunk and i saw him all close with Kelsey... ugh.

"so whos spinning first" I said loudly and when Geo saw me he moved a little bit off of Kelsey

I rolled my eyes and Jake said "I'll go first"

after he said he would go first every one got into a circle which was me, Geo, Jake, Maggie, Kelsey and 2 other people.

just before Jake could spin we had another interruption which was Bryce and Hunter (Rowland)

"you guys were really gonna start without me and some drinks" Bryce said with bottles and cups in his hands.

"okay so who's spinning first" Bryce asked

"I am" Jake replied and finally spinned it.

the bottle then landed on Maggie and they had to kiss.

"hey you're Madison's friend" and after he said that she went in and kissed him.

she always told about how cute he was and how she wanted something to happen between them so I bet she was super excited to kiss him.

so since the bottle landed on Maggie that meant she was next to spin.

she span the bottle and it landed on me.. I mean I dont mind but she's like my really food friend.

"okay let's do it Maggie" said giggling.

and we kissed. of course I laughed right after and Geo just squinted his eyes and whispered "so she lesbian now". I clearly heard that and said "shut the fuck up" then I spinned the bottle...

the bottle landed on Bryce...

"i can't" i said looking at Geo

"i don't give a fuck" Geo said putting his hands in the air

"but why don't you" i said kinda disappointed

"cause you already ch.. never mind just go" Geo said back

"okay" i said, grabbing Bryces face and basically making out with him.

"woah damn calm down" i heard Jake say

"why do you give a fuck?" Geo said sitting up and acting offended

"okay shut up guys it's Bryces turn to spin"

after that Bryce spun the bottle and of course it landed on me again??

"no we can't do it again" i said and everybody was saying to do it and it doesn't matter so of course we kissed again but longer.

in the inside i felt so bad and i wanted to go home with Geo and wish this never happened but i was keeping it cool on the out side.

"okay ill just let someone else spin it cause i already did" i said. "geo you do it"

he spun the bottle and what the fuck, it landed on Kelsey and with no hesitation he start making out with her. i looked like he was eating her fucking face.

"well" Jake said while covering my eyes, i was tearing up and i guess jake felt my tears coming from my eyes a little.

ugh why am I like this. I literally kissed another guy twice and I'm crying over this??

whispering in my ear he said "you wanna leave and go home" and i knodded my head.

"I'm gonna go I'll see you at school sorry for leaving early" I whispered in Bryces ear then I left with Jake

"woah where are you  going" Geo said

"home"

"oh to go fuck" he said back

"yup definitely Geo"

before we got in the car Jake hugged me and for a long time and it felt good.

we got in the car and finally went home and some crazy stuff happened...

-
-
-
-

the crazy stuff that happened is just chapter one when they fuck lol. and I dont wanna type it again so just go back if you forgot. i'm sorry for lagging like that 😭😭, i just decided that i'm gonna update when ever i feel like it 😂 but sorry

don't be a ghost 👻💖 like, comment and follow me!