Gone | Ch.8

Few days later

Madison POV

Snapchat

Me: hey :)

I was so quick to text Geo. I guess me and him have been on good terms and Sam and I kinda fell off.

Geo: hey baby

Me: wyd after school

Geo: hanging out with
you of course ;)
Read 7:05

After that I got ready immediately cause I didn't want to be late for school.

I took a quick shower and after put on my clothes and just a little bit of make up.

I quickly went downstairs and grabbed something to eat. I ate cinnamon toast crunch and a blue berry muffin.

"Dad!!?, hurry up I have to go" I yelled. I honestly can't wait until I get my car ugh they're taking so long to get it here.

"Okay let's go, you don't wanna be late"

My dad and I drove for a couple of seconds before he asked me an odd question.

"Madi , so... uh would you be okay if I dated someone?" My dad said hesitantly.

"Yeah whatever floats your boat dad" I said and looked at him. "Whatever makes you happy"

After that we were at the school and I quickly texted Geo to ask where he was.

Me: where are you?

Geo: come to the beach

After that I went to the beach.

"Hey Geo" I said walking up to him and giving him a hug.

"Hey" he hugged back

After we talked for a while , while walking to our class the bell rung and I was in first period. Next came second and I noticed Sam wasn't there. I wasn't too worried about it cause maybe he was sick. I was getting to know him but I have Geo.

"Hey have you seen Sam" I asked Geo, out of curiosity.

"You didn't hear?" Geo said looking up

"Hear what Geo"

"Sam moved back to Nebraska" geo said

At that moment I was speechless. I felt abandoned. he didn't even think to say goodbye to me?

"Hey are you okay?" Geo said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah" I shook my head and gave out a laugh.

After school and everything I went to Geos house. I wasn't really in the mood to do anything sexual but I guess geo was.

He started kissing my neck and trying to kiss me but I pushed him away a little bit.

"What's wrong baby?" He said grabbing my cheek.

"Nothing" I said then kissed him so that he wouldn't suspect anything.

It didn't get any further because I wasn't in the mood and all I was Thinking about was why Sam left. I don't have feelings for him anymore but I just wasn't sure why?

"so why did Sam leave?" I said

"His home town is Omaha and he said he wasn't feeling Orlando as much anymore" he said. "He was missed his family".

"Oh okay" I smiled. "Well I wanna go home, can you take me?".

"Yeah" Geo said with a kinda sad tone.

After he took me home I went straight to the fridge to grab something to eat.
And after eating I saw a goodnight text from geo and went to sleep.

~
~
~
~

Wow. Kinda short chapter huh? Lol. I hope you enjoyed still!!

Please don't be a ghost 👻 vote, comment and follow me 💕.