Stolen | Ch.6

Madison POV

Snapchat: Geo😝 is typing...
Snapchat: Geo😝

Snapchat: Sam😛 is typing...
Snapchat: Sam😛

Hmm I thought then opened Sam's message first .

Sam😛: hey wyd
today

Me: nothing, you
wanna hang out?

Sam😛: yeah haha,
at my place?

Me: sure just give me
your address.

Sam: no I'll pick you up
:)

Me: okay my address
is 1234 cake st. La Frosting
(Haha omg)

Sam😛: okay I'll pick you
up at 1am , I have a
surprise for you 😉

After that I went and checked the time so that I could get ready.

11:30

So I first went to take a shower and finally used my lush galaxy bath bomb. The tub was filled with warm water and I used my favorite bath and body works shampoo .

I took about 30 minutes in the bathroom

12:01

After I saw that it was about 12:00 I chose an outfit. I didn't know whether to wear something casual or dressy so I honestly just asked.

Me: Samm! Should
I wear something
dressy or casual

Sam: dressy but not super
dressy:)

Well I guess I'm going dressy. In my closet I found my pink T-shirt looking dress and thought it would be so cute to wear.

I also paired that with high Nike air force 1s

When I was done getting ready I put on some vanilla scented perfume and put coconut scented lotion on my legs and arms.

I also put earings on and put just a little but of make up on. Only eyebrows and some foundation.

12:50

once I was done with everything I picked up my hand bag and put my perfume, phone, 100 bucks and my keys in it.

Walking to my dads room I heard a woman's voice in there which confused me. But I knocked and said
"Dad I'm going to hang out with a friend, can I"

"Yes, just don't be out too late. Love you " he responded

So I walked downstairs and heard a knock at the door. It was Sam.

"Hey" I said and gave him a hug.

"Hey babe" he said back

He looked so fineee , ugh I can't believe it.

1:00

"Damn he was on time , that's a bigg turn on for me" I thought

"hey honey " my dad said walking down the Stairs. "Who's this" my dad raised his eyebrow.

"Hi I'm Madison's friend , Sam" sam said while shaking my dads hand . "nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" my dad responded . "don't be out too late guys "

"Okay dad thanks" I said walking out the door while grabbing Sam's hand. He waved before closing the door

---

Once we made our way in the car I asked sam "so, where are we going "
And all he responded with was "you'll find out".

"So are we going to your house after" I asked

"Yeah of course, I just wanna take you somewhere special" sam said while driving. "you look beautiful by the way"

"Thank you, you... too?" I said while giggling. He also laughed too.

We finally arrived to the place Sam was taking me to.

"oh my gosh" I said while grabbing Sams hand. "This is ane xpenise restaurant, noo let's go somewhere else".

"No I brought you here not to leave" Sam said while intertwining our fingers.

Me and Sam spent about 2 hours there, talking and eating of course. The bill came to about 300$ which was so expensive but he insisted.

"Hey so thank you for bringing me here, it really nice" I said looking at Sam.

"No problem , let's go to my place now" he smiled

While driving to Sams house I was mostly looking out of the window thinking about what'll happen. All of a sudden Geo came to mind. "Geo!" I thought. I remembered that he sent something in the morning around the time that Sam did. so I quickly went to check my phone and I saw a bunch of Snapchat notifications one being Geo.

"are you okay" I heard sam say

"Yeah I'm fine, of course"

Snapchat:

10:45am ~ Geo😝: hey, can we talk
        its kinda important.

Right now its 4pm ahhh I feel bad.

Me: oh gosh,I'm
sorry I was busy
all day I'm sorry

almost immediately Geo texted back

Geo: you could've told
me that so that I would
sit here being worried

Me: I'm sorry, I
Feel horrible

Geo: okay

Me: so what did you wanna
tell me?

Geo: nothing now.

Me: why??

Geo: because I guess
Sam is so much more
important.

~
~
~
~

Ahh, finally I updated. Sorry for updating hella late and this chapter is kinda short lolol.

Please dont be a ghost 👻 vote, comment, and follow me!!

Netflix and S*x (Flamingeos)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara