Chapter Fifteen • Interlude • Wine?

Stallion Brown

There was a draft when she waltzed in. I purposefully left the door ajar when she sent me a text saying she was here. Zeus was here too. She pressed the door closed and locked it securely. Her eyes gazed around the two leveled loft and they danced up the set of stairs to my figure in the bedroom door way. She sunk into her shyness and her smile fumed from mine. Tracing my tongue across my lips, my heart thumped taking its pure time as I watched her walk towards the stairs. Each step was a clack in the mouse quiet atmosphere. Once she stood before me, she unfastens her coat and allows it to gravitate to the hardwood. I took in her sweet aroma, her supple breast in just her laced bra, the laced thong all in red--my favorite color. She danced a condom from out the cup of her bra and waved it between us. The tension folded as I took it from her and looked down to her breast.

"Red is your favorite color right?" Her voice was delicate.

I nodded and wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her into me. "Especially when you wear it." She was a bad woman, and I was seduced into this act. Seduced by my tormented brain, personalities. This was the absolute worst to me. I was betraying Lareaha while tending to Vahl. Vahl is telling me she doesn't have to know, but I am not sure if I can live knowing I've hurt Lareaha. She is someone with a place in my heart as Vahl isn't anymore.

"But I think you'd like me better nude."

"I would." I pucker my lips into her collar bone as her fingers fly up my shirt and she removes it over my head. I stand in my boxers as she pushes off of me, her force sending me to the bed. My mouth agape as she slips off her heels and waltz over to me. Her hands snakes up her back as her pupils pour into my soul, her fingers snap the hook and her bra falls to our feet. Her nipples darken with arousal and the chill air, I stare at them as they fall over with her breast when she is removing her panties. Her woman is cleaned, trimmed to the finest and a beauty to gaze at, her third eye would never leave my mind.

"Be ready when I come back." I was thrown off to her words as she nakedly walked out the bedroom and down the stairs. Face palming myself, I breathed out air I held in as her body language murdered me. I almost took her right there before she walked out. I wanted to believe Vahl's intentions were just a matter of sexual frustration because I wanted nothing more with her besides sex. I can't even believe I want sex because this is how emotions are attached and not cut.

Once I hear her climbing the stairs I swiftly remove my boxers and sit slightly hunched over at the edge of the bed. Watching her walk back in, two glasses of wine.

"Here, this may set the mood." She giggles, my hand reaches for the glass in her right hand naturally but she hands me the one in her left instead. "To us?"

"To us." I mumble leaning my head back and taking a sip. The liquor almost burning my glands as I relieved my self earlier over a bad cough. She sat her glass down on the nightstand and climbed ontop of me. I was goofy as she rolled her hips onto mine, her chest pressing down on mine as I felt my shaft heightening. I placed my fingers into her ass as she placed her lips over mine. Her clit waiting for me as I trailed to her vagina and pumped into her, I made sure to grab her clit to my pleasure and hers to amplify the mood. I traced her seduction in my mouth as her tongue entered mine. I was in a trance, slowly forgetting everything she was doing to me. My vision hazed as she pressed her kisses into my abdomen and lowered to my erectness. Her lips danced over my shaft as she lowered it to the tip and opened her mouth. I gritted my teeth into my lip as I felt myself nearing a bustling experience. I lost complete focus as her head multiplied into multiple heads. Watching her bob over my penis, I lost my head as I dropped it back staring at the ceiling. My body sweated uncontrollably as she toyed with my balls as she sucked me with passion. I couldn't feel myself anymore once I fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes. Everything became a blur.

•••

This is a short because this is how I planned it. The next chapter may be a bit lengthy because shit is going to hit the fan, aka for my literature educated people the climax! Thanks for reading.What'd you think about this short?

P.S there's an app called 'Taps'. Pretty new and not too popular yet. Check out my story called 'Want and Need.' I will post the link on my profile in the conversation tab so you all can get to it! Thanks, here's a preview below.