°°Twenty-Seven°°

Author's Note-- I'm sorry for the delay of this chapter, I was very busy today (I guess it would be yesterday at this time, but let's continue). Also, if you feel uncomfortable reading about SEXUAL SCENES, then please, DO NOT read this chapter.

       Usnavi carried me bridal style up the stairs of the hotel—'The elevator takes too much time.' He practically kicked open the suite door, dropping me on the bed and rushing to undo his tie. His fingers fidgeted with the knot he had made. "H-How do you- ah! Do this?"

       I stood from the bed and pulled him onto me, kissing his lips. "Usnavi, chill. We're married now, let's take it slow."

       "Yeah, we're married now." He looked at me in awe. "We're married now!" I felt my arms get pulled up by my husband, his movements filled with childish and joyful amazement. Usnavi jumped on the bed. "We're married!" I jumped along with him.

       My hands quickly reached for a pillow, smacking him on the arm with my 'weapon

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

       My hands quickly reached for a pillow, smacking him on the arm with my 'weapon.' Usnavi stared at me with a childlike grin--he grabbed a pillow as well and lightly hit my legs with it.

       We continued to have a pillow fight until we were left on the bed, completely exhausted

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

       We continued to have a pillow fight until we were left on the bed, completely exhausted.

       My husband (God, it feels amazing to say that) panted. "Alright, now I really need to get this tie off." His fingers fidgeted with the piece of fabric.

       I smiled, removing his rushing fingers from the tie and easily undoing it, separating it from his neck and throwing it to the corner of the room. Usnavi's eyes widened when I gripped his collar and pushed him onto the bed—I walked away from him, leaving his mouth agape.

       I stepped into the bathroom once I heard Usnavi groan from the bed. I could practically hear him fidget with the covers. "Y/N!" He whined. "It's our honeymoon and you're officially my wife! Come out here and be Mrs. De la Vega without that pesky dress!" My fingers trailed across the fabric of my white undergarments. The reception dress that previously covered my body was left forgotten on the floor outside the bathroom: a place my husband could see it. I heard him growl lowly at me. "Y/N."