Chapter 1

"That's it, Mama. Don't stop."

I watched my girlfriend's brown ass jiggle as it bounced on my lap. Ruby Jean's pussy tugged at my stiff appendage while she moved up and down. She was soaking me from base to tip. Her textured walls massaged every nerve ending in my dick.

"Oh my God, G! I'm gonna come."

Her small hands gripped my shins for support as she impaled herself on me. My cock speared through her with each crashing drop. It was so sexy watching her kinky curls rise and fall as she did. Her naked backside shimmered with perspiration as she worked hard for her release.

With a single slap to her booty, I grabbed handfuls of both cheeks and slammed her down, repeatedly. The deepest parts of her were reached and Ruby Jean held nothing in as her pleasure engulfed her. Her moans were loud and her unleashed screams were deafening.

I was smashing into her pussy so hard, she could do nothing but part her lips in a earsplitting scream and endure it. The sound of flesh rapidly meeting sounded throughout the room.

Ruby Jean's fingers tightened around my legs as her insides tightened around my penis.

When I felt that delightfully delicious twitching of her walls, I grabbed her waist and forced her to take every ounce of my deeply injected semen. Spurt after spurt, she was filled.

Her body trembled above my own as we both caught our breaths.

I tapped her fat ass before she slowly raised up. My dick glistened with her sticky wetness. Like always, my hands stilled her by the hips. I spread her cheeks and watched as my potent come dripped from her insides and slid down her leg.

My favourite part of reverse cowgirl is examining the white cream on her brown skin. The contrast in colour was arousing and I would typically be ready to fuck her again.

Ruby Jean climbed off my lap begrudgingly and hobbled towards the bathroom. She returned minutes later wearing a silk robe left opened to reveal the prettiest nude figure on any woman.

"C'mere, Mama."

Ruby Jean obeyed without any of her snappy retorts. She sauntered over looking sexy as ever with her luscious outspread mane dominating her image.

Once within my reach, I grabbed hold of her hips and tugged her towards me and kissed the soft skin above her naval. "Our last night here. Have you enjoyed the trip?"

She nodded. "I have. I can't thank you enough."

"I just so happen to have an idea of how you can thank me."

She craned her face towards the ceiling and groaned, "Can we not do this right now?"

"Well, when then? Ruby Jean I been begging this whole time. What is it gonna take? What am I doing wrong?"

She shook her head. Not in a response to my question but only as a disappointed acknowledgement that I still didn't know what the hell was going on.

"It's been a long time, baby. We've been doing the same shit. Why won't you marry me?"

She threw her head back and groaned towards the heavens. Without another word, she stepped out of my hold and reentered the luxurious bathroom.

I relaxed into the sheets, feeling somewhat defeated and emotionally exhausted. Having been in a relationship with Ruby Jean for close to three years. Not much has changed and the woman refuses to tell me why. It seemed as if everyone within our circle understood the hold up with the exception of myself and truth be told, it was starting to piss me off.