Chapter 25

"You better not scream, woman. You will regret it," I sneered at my wife. "Understand me?"

Ruby Jean's eyebrows furrowed to create a worried expression. Behind my hand clasped firmly over her mouth, she nodded her head.

I pushed her leg further apart and drove my inches deep into her. One deliberately powerful stroke after the other, I nailed her into my office door. I was careful not to pound her too hard for fear that I would make too much noise. But grinding my hips into her just right allowed me to penetrate her depths and target all the right places.

Ruby Jean's moans were being quieted behind my hand. The girl whimpered so loud earlier, that I was sure the entire second floor heard her. Each stroke produced a strangled noise. She held onto my nape and shoulders as my dick glided along her wet insides.

My hand left Ruby Jean's mouth to hook under her knees.

"You better be fucking quiet," I warned.

"Okay," she whimpered.

I pushed her knees further apart and went as deep as I could.

Ruby Jean's mouth opened wide in a loud gasp but before she could let out anything, I covered her mouth with my own and continued to fuck her sweet pussy. She was so wet.

My dick plunged in and out of her with ease even with how tight she was.

"Oh fuck, Grant," she struggled to say in between strokes. "You feel so good inside of me. Fuck me harder."

"I'm already about to plough right through you and this door. How much harder you want it?"

"Harder."

"God dammit, Ruby Jean."

While holding her by the thighs, I laid her back on my leather sofa. I threw her leg over my shoulder and happily obliged her with aggressive blows to her hungry cunt. Over and over, I withdrew and slammed all the way back in. Faster and more demanding than before.

I continued to suppress her vocals with my hand but the sound of our bodies crashing together couldn't be helped. A loud clapping noise filled the room. Along with my wife's silenced cries and my strained grunting, the sound of sex couldn't be disguised.

At this point, she and I were both so close to finishing, how the hell could I even give a shit?

All I wanted was to keep deep digging her tight pussy so that I could watch her body shudder with an intense orgasm. 

She tensed beneath me, accompanied by those convulsions of pleasure that take over her whole body when she's orgasming. Her lids fluttered shut as she screamed and screamed some more under my palm.

Her walls gripped me so tight I could barely move but the more I did, the tighter she became. Eventually her muscles relaxed enough for me to withdraw my rod.

My lips touched her cheek.

Ruby Jean was spent, but I wasn't done with her. "C'mon, Mama," I instructed as I pulled her from the couch.

She was lazy about it but complied and eventually I had her on top of me. Ruby Jean guided my phallus into her waiting hole. When she sank down on my shaft, I nearly came instantly. My girl's the best at riding a dick. The way she moves her hips and sit back on it felt fucking incredible.

Nothing beats watching her play with her pretty brown nipples while gliding her glistening sex back and forth.

"Attagirl," I groaned as we stared at each other. "Just like that." My hands held onto her hips before they ran up the sides of her waist.

Untameable (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें