Chapter 30

The night was going well.

My parents' anniversary dinner was going miraculously as planned and without the chaos that large gatherings tend to bring.

The decorations were a splendid colour scheme of ash pink, gold, and rose gold. A lovely blend of Summer meeting it's end and Autumn replacing it. There were balloons, Crystal chandeliers, and other lovely ornaments adorning the most expensive banquet hall in Canterbury.

Everyone was dressed in their finest formal attire from three piece suits to heavily embroidered evening gowns.

I am, unfortunately, very partial to Shane Justin's evening wear and I can never help myself whenever there's a formal gathering. His gowns may cost me half a grand but I'll be damned if I'm not the best looking wherever we go.

For tonight, however, I did try to subdue my excellence for the sake of my parents' anniversary dinner. This night was theirs. Not mine.

My lightly embellished dress was champagne in colour and hugged curves in all the right places. I showcased minimal cleavage and the mermaid silhouette elongated my posture.

Grant's suit was cognac in colour. Three piece tailor made to that increasingly flabby "tum tum" of his with its double breasted waist coat and slim fit trousers.

Oh my God, he's so sexy, I thought to myself as I watched him talk up some of his colleagues or whoever the hell they were. He held his glass of Cristal in one hand and  motioned effortlessly with the other. While he spoke and cracked jokes with these men, he never let me feel forgotten or excluded.

Grant pulled me closer to him and held me in the crook of his arm. His hand on my hip would squeeze me and every so often he would kiss my neck.

What a fucking mistake that was.

These passed few months, my sex drive has been through the roof. Early on, I assumed it to be ovulation. Then sexual frustration. Now I know it's this child growing inside of me who apparently is all too eager for a sibling. Damn!

These random urges are becoming increasingly frequent as well as inconvenient! Twice. I've shown up at Grant's office and yesterday, I had him pull over in the middle of a backroad so that I could ride him.

And now, here I am, salivating at the pussy from the smallest touch of husband's lips. I was getting hot all over and my skin felt warmer than usual. It's so embarrassing.

He's loving every bit of it, of course. Grant gets the biggest head every time this happens and lucky for me, he's always a willing participant.

Grant's hand at my lower back went even further down. It hadn't reached my ass yet, but it definitely wasn't far either. It was close enough though.

I almost moaned but bit my lip to suppress the sound.

I tried to ignore it by looking at slide show photos of my parents but even then, I stared through the images and imagined Grant's body rubbing up against my own.

"Oh my God," I whispered to myself in agony.

At the sound of my discontent, he looked down at me with concern. "You alright, babe?" His face morphed into realisation. Then amusement.

How dare he?!

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Do I need to take care of you, Mama?"

I couldn't even meet his eye as I bit my lip and nodded my head in shame.

"There's a single restroom on the second floor before you get to the sound booth. I'll meet you there in five minutes. Sound good?"