Fitz is Cool, But Keefe's a Charmer

A/N Okay, so this one contains a big spoiler from Lodestar, but it was written before Nightfall, so it could be a little confusing because I had no idea that huge twist would happen in Nightfall. So yeah, if you haven't read Lodestar, don't read this.

     Ever since Mr. Forkle had died, I had been begging to meet my biological parents. In his will I found that he had actually wanted me to meet my biological parents eventually. It had said, "If I happen to die beforehand, bring the Moonlark to her biological parents." 

     Nobody knows about this particular line in the will except for Tiergan and I. I haven't told Grady and Edaline yet, because I didn't want them to think I'd love them any less. I also hadn't told my friends yet, because this was huge. 

     "Sophie!" Yells Grady, "Tiergan is here and would like to speak to you."

     "Okay!" I call back. I race down the stairs to see Tiergan standing with my adoptive parents. Grady and Edaline looked tense, and I could tell they had heard about the biological parents. 

     "I already told them, and I assume you know that I have given in to your pleads." Explains Tiergan. 

     "Oh," I reply, hoping that they weren't angry with me. 

     "You know," starts Edaline, "this changes nothing. We love you, and if this is important to you, it's important to us as well."

     "She's right," Grady chimes in, "We love and care about you, and we support you in this decision." I nodded gratefully, glad I had  such loving, supportive parents.

     "Thank you," I whisper.

     "I have one thing that has changed in our agreement," Tiergan says. "I want you to bring a friend for emotional support. My recommendations are Mr. Vacker and Mr. Sencen."

     I was glad Tiergan had made that change. I knew I would need emotional support. This was an important decision, though, and I had to make sure they would help me to a large extent. 

     With two days to choose, I had to tell them and get their opinions on the matter. I hail Fitz first, and he says he'd love too. But what I heard from Keefe was enough to make the final decision.

     I told Keefe about Tiergan, and my biological parents, and everything that was going on. He replied with, "I'll always be there for you, Sophie. I'd love to come with you." But the last thing I had been told made the decision. He said it so quietly, as if it was not for her to hear. So, naturally, she heard it. "I love you Sophie."

A/N squeals like Biana. Nah. Squeals like me when fangirl-ing... So always. Thanks for reading! Super cheesy, as always, but whatever. Upvoting is appreciated!