Fix Me, Foster; Sneak Peak #2

"Dex," Sophie said, trying to change the topic, "how in the world did you get so... informed on the brain?"

     Dex, although he tried very hard to suppress it, had a look of pride on his face. "The brain is almost a technology, and the way it works is fascinating. Of course I had to study the brain, I'm thinking of designing a gadget to work like the brain." Dex went on and on about his new gadget, giving Sophie a wide array of new vocabulary that she had no idea how to use.

     Once Dex was finished, Alden spoke up from the corner with Alvar. "What are we going to do with Alvar if he can't regain his memory?"

     There were many puzzled faces, revealing that not a single person had thought that far ahead.

     "Wait," said Ro, Keefe's ogre bodyguard, who had remained silent the whole time, very unlike her usual behavior, "we should be asking the big question." She glanced around the room, seeing that not a person knew what "The Big Question" was. "What is it they had hidden in Alvar's mind?"

     Now, the whole room was eerily silent.

     "And why are they going to such great lengths to hide it?"

A/N Yeah, so maybe I'm a little evil.... I have 22 days to get the first chapter of Fix Me, Foster out, so I'm super stressed! I hope you liked the sneak peak! Who wants a sneak peak of the... COVER?!?!?!