Tell Me Everything

Dex's POV

The way she flips her hair, and her smile lights up a room. Her flawless skin and her beautiful teal eyes. The way her hair falls flawlessly around her perfect face.

These were my thoughts while Sophie was talking to the group while we were having a sleepover. I was (not so subtly) staring at Biana.

"Dex? Are you even listening?" She asks snapping her fingers in front of my face. She was smirking... And as my best friend, she knew I was hopelessly in love with Biana. Of course I knew her secrets to.... Especially the one about Keefe.

I had hated it at first. I had blown up at her and Keefe... Especially Keefe. I actually didn't talk to either of them for a week. But in a while I realized my feelings for Sophie weren't nearly as strong as the ones for Biana. I don't even like Sophie at all anymore.

"Uhhh no, not really." I confess. "Well," She says, "I was asking if you'd want to go with Biana and I to make Mallowmelt." She winks at me and I catch the hint.

I follow them to the kitchen and Sophie says she needs to use the bathroom. At that moment Biana turns around and says, "We're not actually making mallowmelt are we?"

"I'm not actually sure." I answer honestly. "Well it can't be the only reason we're here. I saw Sophie wink at you." She says. Oh no. She's gonna tease me now.

"Look, Biana I -" I start explaining and she cuts me off. "It's okay Dex. I- I feel the same." She says.

I then lean down and kiss her, filled with emotion and love.

When we break apart, we turn around to see Sophie staring at us, slack-jawed. She looks at Biana then looks at me and says, "You will tell me everything."

A/N sorry it was so short... Longer one tomorrow and it'll be Foster-Keefe!! Thanks for reading!