Oh Boy

A/N two important things... A special thanks to everyone who's voted, commented, and read since the beginning and stuck with me (woohoo!) (Don't worry, it's not over, I just thought I'd put it out there) and second... For all of my emos reading this (I'm with you!) if you're part of the Holy Emo Trinity listen to Boy Division by My Chemical Romance (Even if you're not emo it's still a great song) anyway... Enjoy!

Sophie's POV

"Telepaths," I hear Keefe mumble from across the room.

Fitz and I decided to keep training as cognates so, that's what we were doing.

Keefe Fitz sighs mentally

He's your best friend. I say, you should know how to put up with this.

Yes, but it's Keefe.

I roll my eyes and turn to Keefe.

I can't help thinking about how good he looks and how much I like him.

"You what?!?!?" Shouts Fitz out loud, drawing the attention of Keefe. Oops. I forgot Fitz was reading my thoughts.

Keefe raises a questioning eyebrow and smirks, like he could guess what just happened.

"I'm feeling some serious dread radiating from you like a beacon Foster." He says, "Care to share?"

I feel my face heat up, and Fitz's does the exact thing.

"Oh." Keefe says, looking defeated.

"No, no! It wasn't that. It was... It was about you." Fitz mumbled.

Keefe's face immediately lights up and he shouts, "Foster has finally admitted her undying love for me!" Pumping his fists in the air he rushes over and gives me a kiss.

It startled me, and for a second I thought I was day dreaming.

As soon as it happened it was over. Keefe was hopping around the room cheering, "She made her choice! It was me!" Into his impartar which had a beaming Dex on it.

"Least it wasn't Wonderboy." Dex was saying.

I look over to Fitz who looked grim and said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He sighs.

After Dex hangs up Keefe calls Tam and shouts, "Bangs Boy! She made her choice! It was me!!" Tam smirked and said, "I told you so." Keefe stuck his tongue out and hung up.

Looking at Fitz he said, "Sorry buddy, I got a little carried away."

Fitz just waved him off and said, "It's alright. There are plenty of other girls."

He didn't look too sincere when he said this.

Giving me one final hug, Keefe light leaps away, probably to brag to more people.

"I-I'm sorry, Fitz. I didn't know it was the big of a deal."

"I know." He said, "We both knew you didn't know it was a big deal."

I didn't know what else to say, so I say goodbye, and leave.

As I step onto the ground at Havenfield I see a beaming Edaline, a grim looking Grady, and a half apologetic half overjoyed Keefe.

Oh boy.