I'm Sorry/We're Going On A Shopping Trip!

I know it's been forever, I'm sorry. I've been dealing with a lot of personal problems and I decided I needed to take a break. But here I am, and if it weren't for everyone's supportive comments, I don't think I could've done it. Thank you. I will definitely be more frequent, and, if I can get enough comments, I have some theories. But, for now, here is my latest fanfic:

We're Going On A Shopping Trip!

(This happens right at the end of Nightfall)

"Who's Alvar?," he asked. That's when Sophie lost it. She left the room without so much of an, "Excuse me," and she found the nearest room to collapse on the floor and cry. She wasn't crying for Alvar (although she did feel bad, she didn't particularly like him all that much), she was crying for Keefe. If this was what Lady Gisela planned for him – Sophie couldn't finish the thought. A world without Keefe Sencen? Who would make her laugh? Who would always be there in a time of need? She sobbed more, and when she heard the footsteps coming towards her, she didn't bother to stop crying, and she didn't care who it was.

The person came and sat down next to her, wrapped their arm around her, and let her cry. When she had cried all the tears she could possibly cry, she looked up to find the source of her tears, he was running his hand through his messy blonde hair looking almost distraught as she was. Sophie wanted to cry again. "It's rough, isn't it?" Keefe asked. Almost at once Sophie had realized she had been gripping his hand, so she knew he was feeling her most intense emotions. She went to pull away, but Keefe had come prepared, and was already slipping on the gloves. Immediately she relaxed and responded with, "I'm not crying about Alvar." He nodded with understanding, and they sat in silence.

Keefe hugged Sophie to his chest and let out his own tears, making Sophie feel helpless. A warmth in her chest swelled unlike any she's ever felt with Dex, or even Fitz. It was something new, something almost like - "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be crying. I'm the one that's supposed to be comforting you," said Keefe, who was wiping tears off his face. "I don't judge you – or care – one bit." They sat for a while with Keefe hugging Sophie to his chest, when the rest of the gang. For the first time, Sophie didn't care that Fitz had seen her and Keefe hugging (snuggling, really).

"Are you okay Sophie?" Linh asked, with Biana and Dex chiming in with, "Yeah, are you okay?". Sophie nodded while Keefe wiped his tears off of his face. "Keefe, were you... crying?" Fitz asks with a mocking tone in his voice, which made Sophie really angry. Keefe deserved to cry. All Keefe said was, "Yes, I was." He and Fitz glared at each other, and when they had turned to Sophie, she stood up, and broke the tension. "I'm okay," she said, hugging each of them, "I was just worried, because that's what Keefe would have been put through." All of the others nodded solemnly, even Tam and Fitz.

"How about we all go shopping in Atlantis, to get our minds off things," suggested Biana. Sophie was about to protest when the others chimed their agreement. "It's not a bad idea," said Dex with a smile, and with a glance at Biana, and a wink at Sophie, she got the message he was trying to relay. "I wouldn't mind," Tam added. "I'll go," Fitz offered. Keefe stood up and put his arm around Sophie's shoulder, and said, "C'mon Foster, let's get your mind off things. For me?" Sophie finally agreed. As they headed out the door, she exclaimed, "We're going on a shopping trip!