Darn Biana

A/N I thought we were do for some Biana&Dex... Enjoy!

Dex's POV

Nine times out of ten I usually don't get the girl

Maybe that's exaggerating. It was only once, but I still didn't get her.

Maybe this time will be different. It has to be.

Fact: If somebody's pupils dilate while talking to you, that means they like you.

Another fact: If you yawn, and another person yawns that means you have an emotional connection.

Yea maybe I was reading a little to into this whole "crush" thing.

That's okay.

Biana Vacker: Dark brown, long hair. Stunningly teal blue eyes. Flawless face. Smart. Funny. Brave. Perfect.

She was the most beautiful girl to walk the planet.

My best friend's best friend. She had a crush on my other best friend, who was in love with my first best friend, who shared his feelings.

Don't even add Wonderboy into the mix. It was complicated enough.

Although, Biana hadn't been too into Keefe for the past few months. Or maybe it was a year. Or maybe I was imagining it.

I was stuck in a stupid love drama thing with all my best friends. Well, excluding Wonderboy. He was beginning to be a more tolerable acquaintance.

Didn't mean I enjoyed his presence.

But I did enjoy his sister's presence. Which barely came without his. So, I had to tolerate it.

But I don't think Biana knew I existed. Well she knew, but she hardly payed attention to me. I mean, maybe. Maybe she did. I hope she did.

But she was popular, and there were so many other boys that were better than me. Cooler. And had cooler abilities too.

I can live with just being friends though. I guess.

Darn Biana, just had to make me fall in love.