He Needs To Stop

A/N so unfortunately I've been convinced to do a monologue thing from *gulps* Fitz's (I know, I know, gross) perspective... All thanks to Phantom_Ink *glares* yea so that'll be next. But. Underneath will be a Foster-Keefe part so we can cleanse our brains from the horror. But it's not even technically a Sophitz fanfic so it's sorta alright.

He Needs To Stop

Biana's POV

He needs to stop.

Gosh. With his periwinkle eyes that were moviestar worthy. His strawberry-blonde hair that was perfect to style. His boyish charm.

Why would he not stop running through my mind?

Ugh, I was supposed to like Keefe. That's what Sophie thought. That's what Fitz thought. That's what Tam thought. That's what Linh thought. That's what Keefe thought. That's what my parents thought. That's what the whole elvin population thought. That's what he thought. That's what I thought.

Until he walked into my life.

Well, he was more dragged. When I was forced to befriend Sophie he was currently her best friend. So I had to talk to him. Well now she's also my best friend, and you know, we were all kinda dragged into this Black Swan mess. So of course I had to socialize.

I had never meant to like him.

But it was practically impossible. His looks were amazing, even for an elf, and how could I resist his charm.

He was kind. Sweet. Funny. Brave. A great friend.

How could I not like him?

And he was good with animals. At least Iggy. Who was just as adorable as him. He always dyed Iggy whenever I wanted, and whatever color I wanted.

And how the heck did he think technopathy wasn't a cool ability? He did so many things to help our team.

He needs to stop.

Dexter Dizznee needs to stop running through my mind, otherwise he's gonna drive me crazy.

Crazier than I already am.