Special Locker

Sophie's POV

All day at school girls were glaring at me and guys were winking at each other when I passed by. Biana and Linh looked giddy the whole day and whenever I asked the boys what was going on they'd glance at each other and quickly change the subject.

Everyone was acting strange. It was  as if they had a plan and were determined to exclude me from it. 

I wanted to ask my friends but every time I asked Biana and Linh it looked as if they would burst out laughing every time they opened their mouths. And I was  obviously getting no further on Fitz, Tam, and Dex with their exchanged secret glances.

There was one person who I could ask and would probably tell me. But I hadn't seen him all day, which was weird. He was usually with me at any point in time possible. 

I walk through the halls of Foxfire when I spot him in a conversation with Dex. It looks like he's explaining something to Dex who is nodding along. When Dex walks away I man  my way to him and say "Keefe! It's been all day I haven't seen you!" 

Keefe gives a smirk and replies with, "Missed me bad, huh Foster?" I feel the blush creeping it's way onto my cheeks and my heart switch to hummingbird mode. I wish Keefe didn't have the ability to make me feel like that. I also wish he felt the same. But he couldn't, could he? No, Keefe is handsome, popular and cool. I'm just me.

"You wish." I remark. But of course I did. He's always constant company. He smirks again obviously reading my crazy emotions.

"Do you know what's going on?" I ask, changing the subject before he could ask me about my emotions. I also did need to ask him that question. 

I can almost see a flash of excitement in his eyes before he replies. "No I don't." He says, "What is going on?" He asks with genuine curiosity.

"Glares from girls, winks being exchanged between boys when I pass and our friends acting more wire  than usual." I say.

"I'm getting glares from girls also." He says, "But don't you get those everyday? I mean you are really pretty." He adds before clapping his hands to his mouth and blushing a deep crimson. 

Did the Keefe Sencen just call me really pretty? Today has been a crazy day. 

When I snap out of my astonishment he's done blushing and has regained his composure. "I'll see you at your locker at the end of school Foster! Don't forget!" And with that he walks away.

The last class of the day passes  by in a blur, and a real so blur at that. When it's time for me to go to my locker I remember Keefe was going to meet me there.

As I walk down the hall I see a bouquet of flowers at my locker. I pick them up to look for a card saying who it is but all it says is, "Turn around." I turn around to find Keefe who immediately scoops me up in a hug. 

"Hey Foster, fancy running into you." I just roll My eyes and wait for  him to continue. "If you couldn't already figure it out I'm in love with you and I wanted to know if you'd go out with me sometime." He says, with a smile, but it looks strained and worried. 

I'm so happy and speechless for a moment. In that moment Keefe's smile falters and he looks generally sad. "Of course I will! You are well aware I'm in love with you too!" I yell. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm blushing because oh boy, I know. 

He then  grins - a real Keefe grin- and hugs me tighter, not having released me before. I stare into those loving, caring, ice-blue eyes and say "I love you." 

Not breaking my abnormal, Brown eyed gaze he says "I love you too, Foster." 

A/N I hope you liked it! And if you don't... oh well! 499 views last time I checked (on the whole story... just to clarify) I feel like I'm doing pretty well as there are many people saying they enjoyed  it. I would like to give a special thanks to those people and a   just  as special  Thanks to the rest of you!

Any suggestion for the next ship? You want another Foster-Keefe? Or a Biana&Dex? If you really want one let me know!