Wha-?/ Easter Egg Hunting

Dex's POV

"Biana, if you had to choose a guy to go out with, who would it be?" I hear Sophie ask Biana.

I am NOT a stalker. I had come to Sophie's house wanting to ask her a question when I heard her and Biana asking questions in her room. And naturally, as they were the two prettiest girls in school, I had to listen in. So I, being polite waited outside her door.

"It... hmmm... You know it's Dex." She says laughing. Wait, what?

I've had a crush on Biana for almost a year now, and Sophie was well aware of it. If she knew Biana liked me, why didn't she just tell me?

I hear a whole ton of obnoxious girly giggling (which I can't stand). I've gotten used to girly giggling though, because my the triplets brought over their little "dates" to our house all the time.

All the sudden Biana says something to Sophie that clears up why Sophie hasn't told me yet. "Have you still kept me liking Dex a secret?" "Yes." Sophie says, irritated. "I haven't told him yet. But why don't you tell him? I bet his reaction will be different than you think."

There was a silence in the room, so I guessed it was Biana thinking it over. "I-I might. I don't know, what if he doesn't return my feelings?"

I hear footsteps coming closer and I panic, sprint down the stairs, and run out of the house. Pulling out my

home crystal I light leap home.

My whole night was spent lying awake in bed, debating over whether or not to tell Biana.

I mean, it was the rational choice. She liked me, right? But...

What if something happens. We already have a great friendship. Do I really want to let something as silly as feelings ruin it?

It must've been the middle of the night, but despite the fact that she was most likely sleeping, I called Sophie on my impartar to tell her my decision.

"Hey Sophie, I thought it was high time I told Biana I liked her..." I trail off realizing the reason she was flailing her hands in the air, and signaling for me to stop talking.

Biana is standing behind Sophie with a look of shock. I immediately feel my face heat up and I know that I was blushing to the tips of my ears.

"Oh hey Biana... I didn't know you and Sophie were having a sleepover." I say awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

All Biana does is stare at me, dumbfounded. Sophie offers me a weak smile and passes the impartar to Biana's still seemingly lifeless form.

"So..." I start, not knowing what to say. All of the sudden Biana's face broke into a huge grin and she starts squealing. Like, eardrum-shattering mind-numbing squealing. I don't think a dolphin could make a noise like that.

Sophie takes the impartar back and says, "Goodnight Dex, I'll talk to you in the morning."

She clicks away and the only response I have is "Wha-?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N This is a little Easter hunt for everyone that celebrates... Happy Easter! And for anyone else, happy Sunday!

Sophie's POV

"What is the point of this? It's no fun." Complains Tam as he shovels as many dark colored eggs as he could into his basket.

"It's called Easter Egg hunting Tam, and it's a human tradition." I explain for the fifth time today.

"I think it's fun." Says Linh chasing Biana around trying to grab more eggs than her.

"Foster help!" Exclaims Keefe as he and Fitz were competing to get more eggs than the other. I sidestep Keefe but Fitz wasn't quick enough and he lands on top of me.

"Sorry Sophie! Oh look! Another egg!" He yells scrambling to get off of my back.

The only one that wasn't complete chaos was Dex who had given up when Biana pushed him off a tree. "This was a bad idea." He mumbled as all of our parents come out to find mayhem.

Yea. It really was.