Speechless

Keefe's POV

Consider me speechless.

There we were, I was waiting for Foster to come down the stairs after Biana dragged her to her doom (a make over).

Fitz was mindlessly flipping the pages in his cognate book.

Don't be fooled. I am completely jealous that he gets to be Foster's cognate.

Anyway, I was messing with my hair when I hear Biana walking - no - stomping down the stairs. Obviously just to catch our attention. Then, about a minute later Sophie walks down the stairs.

I can't recall exactly what happened, all I know is that Foster was even more beautiful than normal. That's saying a lot.

She was wearing red, the color she looks best in (even if she looks great in every color). Her hair was done up all fancy and she had the slightest amount of makeup on to bring out the golden flecks in her eyes.

I manage to break my gaze away from Foster to look at Fitz. I know his expression matches mine. His eyes were so wide there was no way he could get them any wider. His mouth was hanging open and he looked completely lovestruck. I knew I did too. I was lovestruck.

Foster blushed and I couldn't help smiling and saying, "Aw look, Foster blushed. What better way to make the already beautiful girl look more beautiful?"

My hands immediately shoot up to cover my mouth. I cannot believe I just said that.

Apparently Foster couldn't either.

I could basically feel Fitz's glare burning a hole in my back. Too bad.

Foster came over to grab her cape and she tripped over her dress train landing in my arms.

"Can't help falling for me can you Foster?" I ask, making her blush. "Ooh I made Foster blush!" I yell in triumph as I set her on the ground.

Then I took a chance and said, "It's my second favorite game. Right next to make Foster kiss me."

She smiles, and let me be triumphant in my favorite game.

That was the best kiss in the whole world.