Dex And Biana Sitting In A Tree. B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G.

Biana's POV

     I knew Sophie liked Keefe. And I knew he'd be her number one. I knew it. But Sophie never saw Dex coming. She's always assumed I liked Keefe. Not anymore.

     During the time with the Black Swan, we grew super close. I just don't know if he feels the same. But... He's my number one... So... That means I had to be at least top ten. He'd see my name so... I must be a consideration. Right?

   Yet, I couldn't help but feeling doubt. What's going to happen if he doesn't like me? It would be embarrassing, because everyone would find out. 

I was brought out of my poisonous thoughts with a beep from my impartar. Dex Dizznee.

***Dex's POV*** 

     1. Biana Vacker

     She. Was. My. Number. One. Oh. My. God. I couldn't believe my luck. The girl I've liked forever was the number one on my matchmaking list. Maybe the scroll wasn't such a bad thing after all.

     But woah.  A Vacker and a Dizznee. The match makers must have had a field day with that. Biana woud laugh at the idea. But... It was worth a shot. So I decide to hail her on my impartar to discuss some... Stuff.

     "Hey Dex, what's up?" Biana asks, her teal blue eyes were so enticing that I almost forgot what I was going to say. Boy, when Sophie still had that thing for Fitz I thought her thing for those teal eyes were weird. Now I completely understand.

     "Hey Biana so... Did you get your list yet?" I ask. There's no point in explaining what "list" I was talking about. This was the list Biana had been dreaming about her whole life.

     Her eyes immediately lit up. "Yea...?" She replies.  

     "Who's your number one?" I ask, not being able to help myself. She squints her eyes, like she was suspicious about why I would be asking. She quickly stops, and her eyes start glittering. (Have I mentioned how much I like her eyes?)

     "You." She says giddily, grinning from ear to ear, "Who'd you get?"

     "You." I say. Her eyes light up and her smile grows, and I start to wonder if it was hurting her face. 

     She looks like she's going to say something when my dad yells, "DEX!" Dissapointed, I yell back, telling him I'll be down in a second. 

     She bites her lip and we exchange goodbyes. All the way down the stairs to the lobby of Slurps And Burps I was beaming, nothing would ruin my mood. Not even a fuming, green-haired Stina.

A/N Thanks for reading my overly cheesy fanfiction! I appreciate it!