{3} Summer-Storm and Kayden Paris

~Angel~

"Who's the boy?!"

Who's the boy?

Who's the boy?!

Okay, so having an amazing father who loves you and protects you is great.

But having an amazing father who is overprotective and can kill someone with one punch, is not.

And neither is having to explain to him that an extremely beautiful guy just started at your school and is already pulling chicks and guys in like a magnet.

So me, being Summer-Storm Paris' daughter, spits out a smartass response.

"A person with a dick instead of a vagina."

Yes, I did just say that. What do you expect? I'm summer-Storm and Kayden's daughter.

Dad narrows his beautiful, bright blue eyes at me.

Dad has amazing blue eyes, but I love mom's grey eyes, which Jayden and I inherited. Mom and dad are both gorgeous people. Mom with her bronze skin, light brown hair, 110 percent smile and piercing grey eyes, and dad with his tan skin, messy black hair, deep cheek dimples and bright, ocean blue eyes.

Jayden and I were lucky to inherit both of their futures, with dad's jet black hair, and dimples and mom's beautiful, bronze skin, and grey eyes-

Focus, Angel!

Right, focus. Whoops.

I focus my attention back on dad.

"I know what a boy is." Dad rolls his eyes. "I know you met a boy today. And when I find out who it is, I'm going to gouge his eyes out with chopsticks."

"Kayden."

Dad turns to mom who is giving him a glare.

He gulps.

When you're scared of the wife. Hehehehe.

"Hi, Princesa."

"Hi, Kade." Mom greets back, slowly. "Listen here, Kayden Sin Paris!" Oooh, she used the full name! "If our daughter meets a guy, she can do whatever she wants. You will not stand here and threaten to gauge his eyes out with chopsticks." She rants. "You don't even know how to use chopsticks!"

"Thanks, mommy." I smile.

"And you," she turns to me. "Don't run around getting preggers! I'm too young to be a granny!"

Oh, how I love my mom.

You should. She's the best.

Hell yeah, she is.

Mom and dad are pretty young, being only thirty nine, at the moment. Even then, they still look like they're in their early twenties.

"Okay, mamá." I walk upstairs, before hiding around the corner -where the banister and the wall meet- to spy on them.

"Kayden, I know that she's your daughter and all, but you can't go around threatening every guy she meets." Mom scolds.

"I'm not that bad!" Dad defends, crossing his arms.

"Last time she brought a guy over, you threatened to shove your shoe down his throat, then rip out his intestines and strangle him with them."

"So? He could have been planning to bend her over her study desk and-"

"He was a skinny-ass nerd with a baby face who probably didn't know the meaning of 'bending her over a study desk'!"

"Okay, so I may be a little protective-"

"No, no, hell no!" Mom cuts in. "I am a little protective. You, on the other hand, are ready to shoot any guy who looks at her."

"Okay, I'm an overprotective, dumbass!" He admits, huffing. "But it's only because I love her. She's my little girl. My baby Summer-Storm. My mini Princesa. I don't want anything bad to happen to her."

Mom steps forward and wraps her arms around dad's neck, his automatically wrapping around her slim waist.

"I know, Kade, I know." She pecks his lips. "But you have to let her experience life. She can't go on her whole life with her father following her around with a fork, ready to shove it up some random guy's ass."

"I know." He sighs. "When did you become a guru?"

"Since two little devils popped out of my uterus."

With that, mom leans foreword and smashes her lips onto dad's.

I stop spying and run to my room.

I don't want to see my parents making out. Ew.

My mom and dad. Summer-Storm and Kayden Paris. They are literally goals.

I mean, they're so cute!

I want a relationship like that.

So you want to spend your whole life hating someone than admitting that you like them 17 years later?

Yes! I mean, no! You know what I mean!