{12} Ouija Board

~Angel~

And that is how my brother spent twenty minutes fearing his life and running away from our cousin.

"Dude, just give her back the DVD before she kills us all!" Hunter yells as he dodges the TV remote, which Ashlynn threw at him.

"No, I am not letting my big sister or little sister watch Magic Mike!" Jayden yells stubbornly, hiding behind the couch.

Ashlynn stops in her tracks. "You called me your big sister."

Jayden pops his head up from behind the couch. "Well, yeah."

"Why?"

"You are my big sister. Maybe not biologically, but you are my sister." He answers, standing up from behind the couch and brushing his clothes off.

Suddenly, Ash jumps on him, giving him a tight hug.

"Awwww!" She squeals as Jayden hugs her back.

"Let's be real," I start as they break away. "All of us are siblings." I say, gesturing between Jayden, Ashlynn, Raziel, Hunter and I. "Maybe not biologically, but we are definitely siblings."

"Group hug!" Ash yells, pulling us all in.

We break away a few seconds later.

Jayden looks at Ashlynn. "No Magic Mike XXL?"

Ash shakes her head with a smile. "No Magic Mike XXL."

"Okay, I hate to break up this little family moment, but I have a better idea than watching some movie about men stripping while humping the air." River announces.

I turn around to find him smirking.

Oh hell nah.

*~*

"Ouija board? You want to mess with a Ouija Board?! Oh, hell no, you unicorn shit!" Ashlynn screeches, glaring at River as we all stand around in the backyard. "Fee-Fee Fuzzy Poops will sprinkle magical unicorn glitter in your stupid green eyes then shove her horn up your stupid ass!"

"Oh, come on, Ash." Hunter pipes up. "It's not like that shit actually works." He turns to River. "I'm playing."

"Me too." Raziel nods.

"Count me in, Riv." Jayden says, sitting down in between Hunter and River.

"Uh, I don't know about this..." Shakayla trails off shakily, rubbing her arm.

"Don't worry, babe, if you're scared, you can hold my hand." Hunter smirks. That idiot doesn't know how much that sentence effects Shak.

The girls and I share a look before winking at Shakayla, making her blush.

"Okay." She sits down next to him. "But only if Beyonce and Magik play."

"No wa-" they start protesting but I pull them aside.

"Come on, guys." I plead. "If you play, then she gets to sit next to Hunter. You know how much she likes my idiot of a cousin."

They share a look before sighing. "Okay."

I smile and pull them back towards everyone else. "They'll play."

They sit down next to Shakayla.

"Ashlynn?" River looks at my unicorn loving cousin.

"No, no, no, nononononono!" She shakes her head violently. "I don't want to be killed in my sleep because we messed with some creepy ass demons through a board with letters and numbers on it."

Jayden, Raziel and Hunter all look at me then nod.

I turn to Ashlynn.

"Angel, what're yo--no, do not give me that face!" She shouts when she sees me giving me the puppy face. "Ugh, fine!" She stomps her foot and sits in between Raziel and Magik.

"Devil?" River looks up at me, a knowing smirk stretching at his full lips.

"Forest, you're looking at the girl who had a horror movie marathon all by herself when she was 9." I smirk. "Of course, I'm playing."

*~*

"See, Ash, I told you this shit doesn't work." Hunter brags after fifteen minutes of staring at the board after asking it a few questions.

I look to make sure all of us have two fingers on the planchette before asking it another question.

"Is River an assbutt?"

Suddenly, the planchette starts moving slowly towards yes.

"Ha! See that, Forest? It's thinks your an assbu--wait..."

"Holy shit!" We all scramble away from the board in fear.

"Waits we have to say goodbye!" Ashlynn screeches, holding onto my arm, tightly.

"Screw goodbye!" I shout, throwing the board, along with the planchette, into the pool.

"Guys?" We all look at Magik. "Where's River?"

We all look around and sure enough, no River.

"Wha-how-he was just here!" Beyonce shouts, holding onto Raziel tightly.

Hmm, those to seem to be getting quite close-

Now is not the time!

Right! Sorry.

"Forest?" I call loudly, not being able to see very well in the darkness.

No answer.

"I'm scared." Shakayla admits, making Hunter wrap a protective arms around her.

Jayden pulls Magik into his chest as she whimpers.

Why do my stupid brothers look like they're up to something?

Wait.

Suddenly, a warm breath hits my ear.

"BOO!"

Ash screams and covers her mouth, jumping away, practically having a heart attack.

The girls all squeal, moving away from my brothers who all start laughing,

"Holy mother of Satan's dick!" I yell, putting my hand over my heart, which is beating out of my chest.

Unlike my mother, I'm not immune to fear, but I'm not a pussy either. Horror movies don't scare me, but getting a jump scare after thinking my friend has been kidnapped by a demon midget from a board with letters and numbers? That scares me.

I whip around and see River laughing his ass off. Jayden, Raziel and Hunter are still cracking up, the girls glare at them.

I glare at River, my grey eyes turning cold.

He straightens up and wipes a tear from his eye.

"I got you good, Devil." He smirks, still chuckling. He steps forward to wrap an arm around my shoulder but I step back.

He frowns as my glare intensifies. "Aw, come on sweetheart, it was just a prank."

I spin around and start walking inside.

"Dude, you just pranked the Princess of Pranks." I hear Raziel tell River.

"So she's the Princess of Pranks, but she can't handle getting pranked?" River questions.

"I don't think that's why she's pissed." Jayden answers.

"You should go talk to her." Hunter suggests.

"You guys do realise you were involved in the prank and she's probably pissed at you three, too, right?" Rivers deep voice rings out.

I can practically hear Raziel rubbing his neck as he answers.

"Did not think of that."