{19} Having Babies

~Angel~

"SEND ME YOUR LOCATION

LETS FOCUS ON COMMUNI-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

So, it's Tuesday morning and me, being the good little sister I am, decided to wake Jayden up.

By jumping on his while belting out the lyrics of Location by Khalid.

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Mom screams from downstairs.

I bet she and dad are making out in the kitchen.

Jayden and I glare at each other before we both stick our tongues out and blow raspberries.

I walk out of his room and into mine.

Time to take a warm shower.

*~*

I get ready and walk downstairs.

And come face to flame with our brand new frying pan sporting a fire.

"Holy mother of Virgin Mary!" I yell. "Dad!"

I grab the handle of the frying pan and rush towards the back door. "Hot, hot, hot, hot, HOT!"

I throw the frying pan into the pool, successfully putting out the flames...and scaring all the birds surrounding the pool.

I walk back inside and see dad glaring at my sheepish looking mom and brother.

"Care to explain why our brand new frying pan was sporting a goddamn fire?" I cross my arms expectantly.

"We may or may not have tried to make toast..." Jayden trails off, scratching the back of his neck.

"On the stove?!"

"I didn't say we were doing it correctly."

Dad shakes his head in amusement. "Like mother, like son."

"Shut up, you little bitch." Mom growls, making dad smother a chuckle.

"Love you, too, Princesa."

*~*

"Hey, Devil." River leans against the locker next to mine, facing me as I chuck my entire school bag in it.

What? All I have in it is my phone charger, sketch book and a banana.

I don't even like bananas!

I like the D-

Nah, just kidding, hehehe.

"Hey, Forest." I greet back, shutting my locker and leaning against it, facing him.

"How was your morning?" He questions.

"Oh, you know, threw a brand new frying pan in the pool because it was sporting a fire from my mom and brother trying to make toast. Same old, same old."

He opens and closes his mouth a few times, at a lost for words. "I'm not even going to ask."

"Good choice." I nod.

*~*

"Okay, class, today, you will be having babies!" Mrs Miller claps her hands.

"But, miss," I raise my hand. "I'm not pregnant. Unless...." I crane my neck, lift my shirt and poke my toned stomach. "Nope. Definitely not pregnant."

All of a sudden, someone's hand flies over and squeezes my side, making my jump away and fall off my chair.

The whole class bursts out laughing, including the teacher.

I can see why.

I'm sprawled out on the floor with my legs in the air and my raven hair all over the place.

I blow my hair out of my face and glare at the laughing River.

"Dick." I mumble, sitting back in my seat.

"Wow, sweetheart, never thought you would be the ticklish kind." He teases, twirling a lock of my jet black hair.

"I will hurt you." I threaten, glaring at him.

He puts his arms up in surrender but doesn't stop playing with my hair.

"Anyway, as I was saying," Mrs Miller clears her throat. "You are all getting married and having babies!"

I throw my hands up in the air.

"What're you on about, woman?!"