{6} Riverdale and River Hale

~Angel~

"Fuck you, Mr Cooper, you motherfucking, orangutan-looking, penis-faced, wombat!" I shout at the T.V and Raziel laughs at me as we lounge on the mattress I set up in the Twin-Cave. I throw popcorn at the screen and Raziel stops laughing.

"Jelly, don't waste the food. All that popcorn could have gone in my belly!" Zel gasps making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Your flabby belly?"

"Flabby? Flabby? What're you calling flabby, grasshole?! I saw your new profile picture and you can very clearly see my amazing abs!" Raziel rants.

I roll my eyes and cut him off by shoving an Oreo in his mouth.

"Shut up, grass ass." I say just as the door to the Twin-Cave slams open and River walks down the stairs followed by Jayden.

"Uh, excuse you, but this is Best Friend movie night," I start, putting extra emphasis on 'best friend'. "So what the hell are you two douche nozzles doing here?"

"Did you just call us douche nozzles?" River questions, an amused look on his very pretty face.

"Yes, she did." Raziel nods, stuffing popcorn in his mouth.

"Did you think of that insult yourself?" River questions.

"Yes, she did." Jayden answers, stuffing an Oreo in his mouth, sitting down on the couch behind Raziel and I, seeing as the mattresses are on the floor.

Like our mom, Jayden and I both love Oreos. Not as much as her, but almost.

"Would you prefer to be called grass ass?" I question innocently.

"Nah." He plops down on the couch next to my brother. "How about 'the man of your dreams'?"

I narrow my eyes as Raz and Jayden fist bump him.

"You smooth fucker." I reply, cracking a smile. "Now, all of you, shut up, Riverdale is on!"

It's silent for a moment before I realise something.

"Wait a minute, Riverdale and River Hale...I'm going to call you Jughead Jones!" I yell, pointing at River.

"No, you're not."

"No, I'm not."

*~*

"Why don't you come on over,
Stop making a fool out of meeeeee,
Why don't you come on over Valeriiiiiiiie!"

"I think she's had too many cans of Red Bull."

"And too many packets of Skittles."

"And just too much sugar in general."

"Well, you gotta admit, she sings pretty good for a girl on sugar high."

Raziel and Jayden nod in agreement with River as they watch me jump around on the couch while singing Valerie by Amy Whinehouse.

"She got it from our mom." Jayden tells him before grabbing me around the waist and pulling me off the couch. "Okay, I think it's time for you to go to sleep."

"But I'm not tired." I say with a yawn.

"Is that why you're yawning then?"

"Uh, duh, everyone yawns when they're not tired." I say ironically.

Jay shakes his head in amusement and throws me over his shoulder. "I'm going to put my stupid baby sis-"

"One minute! You're only one minute older than me!" I cut him off, slapping him on the back.

"-ter to bed. I'll be right back. You guys can stay the night."

"I was already going to stay the night, sooo..." Raziel trails off, eating an Oreo and switching on the T.V.

"I wasn't planning on going home, either." River says, plopping down next to Raziel.

"Make yourselves comfortable, why don't you?" Jayden mutters sarcastically before walking up the Twin-Cave stairs and the main house stairs with me still on his shoulder.

He strolls to my room and throws me on the bed. He walks to the door and grabs the handle. "Night, sis."

He's just about to close the door, but I call out to him, stopping him in his tracks.

"Jayden?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, big bro."

He flashes me a smile which looks just like our dad's.

"I love you, too, baby sis."