{5} Devil

~Angel~

Jayden ended up going to River's house for the night. Raziel walked to the dairy down the road to get snacks and drinks, and I'm running around the house gathering movies, blankets, pillows and spare mattresses to take down to the Twin Cave.

After doing that, I went upstairs to chill in living room while I waited for Raziel to come back.

I decided to go on Facebook. My profile picture is of me wearing one of Raziel's hoodies -which drowned me- and one of Jayden's beanies, along with a pair of Hunter's basketball shorts, all while I was cracking up at something Ashlynn said, and my dear brother decided to take a photo of me.

That picture got 851 likes.

Not to brag, but I'm pretty popular.

I thought for a moment before I decided it was time for a change.

I scroll through my camera roll before choosing a picture of Raziel and I at the beach a few weeks ago. I wore a plain black bikini with one of Raziel's t-shirt's over top, and Raz was wearing a pair of red swimming trunks, all while he gave me a piggy back.

Almost instantly, my phone starts blowing up with notifications.

129 likes already.

A few seconds later, the doorbell rings.

I think it's Raziel for a minute, but then realize that Raz never rings the doorbell or knocks on the door, he just waltzes into the house like he lives here...which he practically does.

Before I can get up to answer the door, dad is already there, swinging it open.

"You're not Raziel." He observes.

"Wow, great observation dad." I call to him from my position on the couch.

He ignores me.

"No, sir, I'm not." River's deep voice floats through the doorway.

"Why not?"

What the hell, dad?!

"Because I didn't pop out of Kyla's uterus."

Oh my god.

I choke back a laugh and watch dad's resting bitch face turn into a smile.

"Good to see you again, Riv." He gives him a manly hug. "But what're you doing here?"

"You're idiot son forgot his phone and made me come back and get it." River rolls his bright green eyes as dad lets him into the house. "He doesn't even know where he left it."

"Don't worry, I know where it is. I'll go get it." Dad says. "Just wait here. But if you even think about touching one perfectly placed hair on my daughter's head, I'll slaughter you."

"Good to know." River nods, watching dad leave before taking a seat on the recliner across from the couch I'm lying on. "Hey, Devil."

I raise a brow at him. "Did you just call me Devil?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Well, your brother told me all the pranks you've pulled on Ms Hayfer, and I'm pretty sure you're the opposite of what your name is."

"So what? Is that your nickname for me now?" I question, turning off my phone.

"Probably."

"Okay, then I'm going to call you...do you have a middle name?"

"Do You Have A Middle Name? That's a mouthful." He smirks.

"Shut up." I pout. "What's your middle name?"

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Not telling."

"Tell me, you jizztissue!"

"Nope."

"Fine, but I'll find out." I promise. "Mark my words, I'll find out!"

"What're you? A creepy bad guy from one of those stupid ass cliché movies? Stop being so dramatic."