{16} Your Face Makes Onions Cry

~Angel~

"Angel, River, wake up!"

I groan in protest, snuggling my face further into my pillow.

Wait, since when does my pillow breath?

It's not your pillow, idiot.

I open my eyes and come face to chest with River.

Ooh, he has a nice chest.

I wonder what he looks like shirtless...

Me, too, subconscious, me, too.

"Angel, River! Guys! Wake up!"

"Beyonce, nicely whispering for them to wake up isn't going to work." Raziel's tells her.

"Which is why you have to do this," Hunter says.

All of a sudden, pots and pans clash together, making a loud racket along with the unmistakable sound of Jayden's voice. "ANGEL, RIVER, WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

I jump awake along with River.

"Bro, no one wants to hear your voice this early in the morning." I complain, sleepily.

"Dude, what the fuck?" River groans with his sexy ass morning voice.

Very sexy, indeed.

"Don't 'what the fuck' us." Jayden starts. "If anything, we should be 'what the fuck'ing you!"

"And why should you be 'what the fuck'ing me?" River rubs his bright green eyes, tiredly.

"You're cuddling with my sister!"

I groan. "Guys, shut up!"

"Yeah, shut up." Ashlynn walks into the Twin-Cave. "Your voices are giving Fee-Fee Fuzzy Poops and I a headache."

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." River buries his head back in my neck, pulling me to his lean chest.

"Me, too." I agree, lying back down on the mattress, pulling my Ninja Turtles blanket back over us.

Yes, I'm 17 and still use a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles blanket. Deal with it.

"No, we have school." Shakayla protests, pulling the blanket off us.

"But I'm tired!" I whine, River nodding in agreement into my neck. "See, Forest agrees."

"I told you guys not to stay up that late." Magik says, throwing shorts at me. "Now put on some pants. We don't want to see your underwear since the only thing you're wearing is River's t-shirt."

"She's wearing WHAT?!"

"For the love of God, Jayden, shut the fuck up!"

*~*

"I hate math." Slam. "I hate school." Slam. "I hate that the cafeteria doesn't give away free Oreos."

River puts his hand on my forehead before I can slam it on my locker door one more time.

"Alright, Devil, stop slamming your pretty little head on your locker." He hums, a cute smirk on his face. "We don't need you losing any more brain cells."

Just then, a familiar -and extremely annoying- bleach blonde walks up to us.

"Ugh, kill me now." I slam my head on River's palm.

"Hey, River." Sally Jones, daughter of Samantha Jones, bites her lip seductively. More like tries to. She looks constipated.

"Who the hell are you?" Is River's blunt reply, his usual smirk dropping to a blank look.

Sally looks shock for a second before covering it up.

"Sally Jones, captain of the track team and hottest girl in scho-"

I scoff, cutting her off.

"A) You are not the captain of the track team. I am." I correct her. "And, 2) stop calling yourself hot. The only thing you turn on is a microwave. That is, if you know how to use one."

Sally gasps. "Excuse me-"

"You're excused." I wave her off.

"Who do you think you are?!"

"I think I'm Angel Paris. Daughter of Summer-Storm and Kayden Paris. Twin sister of Jayden Paris, cousin of Hunter TeNana-Williams, cousin of Ashlynn TeNana-Williams, cousin and best friend of Raziel TeNana-Williams. But of course, you already knew that. You know Jayden, Raziel and Hunter, too, right? Seeing as they always reject you."

"Y-you're ugly!" Is her amazing -note the sarcasm- comeback.

I snort.

"Honey, your face makes onions cry."