{7} Overprotective

~Angel~

Remember when I said that Jayden, Raziel and Hunter weren't as overprotective over me as Uncle Nate, Uncle Cole and Uncle Reese were over mom?

Yeah, well scratch that.

"Never. Touch. My. Sister. Ever. Again!" Jayden says in between shoving some random dude's face in a cake.

Jayden pulls him up by the back of his shirt and turns him around just in time for Raziel to smash another cake on his face.

Hunter runs over and smashes a whole tray of cupcakes on his face.

Okay, I bet you're wondering how this happened, right?

So, some random dude in our Food Tech class walked past me and accidentally touched my ass. Jayden, Raziel and Hunter saw and instantly went into overprotective brothers mode. It didn't help that we had just baked and iced cakes and cupcakes.

"Guys, stop! I could be eating all this cake!" I shout with a pout on my lips.

"You look cute when you pout." A voice whispers in my ear.

"Jesus!" I jump away and hold a hand to my heart, glaring at River who stands in my previous spot, chuckling

Holy mother of god, his chuckle is sexy.

"Don't do that!" I smack his chest with an oven mitt before smearing icing on his nose.

He narrows his eyes before grabbing some icing and spreading it on my cheek. He grab my waist and pulls me closer before I feel a wetness on my cheek.

"Did you just lick me?!"

"No, I licked the icing." River smirks, still gripping my waist. "There's a difference."

"Dude, hands of my sister!" Jayden shout at River.

"And our cousin!" Hunter shouts, gesturing between him and Raziel.

"And my best friend!" Raz shouts, smashing a cupcake in the guy's face as Jay and Hunts hold him still.

River puts his hands up in surrender and let's go, but not before gathering some icing on his thumb and licking it off.

And damn, was it sexy.

"Ooh, can I do something?" River questions excitedly after watching my brothers beat up the guy with cake for a while.

"Sure." Zel says, moving away.

River smirks before walking over to the guy with a decorative glitter icing tube in his hand.

He brings it up to the guy's face and squeezes the tube, creating a red moustache, unibrow and beard on the guy's cake covered face.

And where was the teacher during all of this?

Well...

"Miss Paris! Mr Paris! Mr TeNana-Williams! The other Mr TeNana-Williams! Mr Hale! DETENTION!