{18} Ashlynn has a Crush

~Angel~

Needless to say, we spent two periods in the principal's office.

Of course, we didn't get in trouble or anything since Mr Farrington knows he can't do anything and well...he hates Ms Hayfer, too.

It's now lunch time and Ashlynn, Jayden, Raziel, Hunter, River and I are sitting at our usual table in the cafeteria. Magik, Beyonce and Shakayla tend to sit with the rest of the track team, rather than us, but they sit with us sometimes.

"Okay, I got a cookie for me, a cupcake for Ashlynn, chocolate cake for Raziel, red velvet cake for Hunter, and Oreos for the twins." River announces, putting all of it on the table.

At the same time, Jayden and I reach out, grabbing the same packet of Oreos.

"Hey, let go!" I yell, tugging on it.

"No, you let go!" He shouts back, also tugging on it.

"Guys, I bought two packs for a reason." River interrupts, sitting down next to me.

We ignore him.

"Let go, you little troll!" He shouts, still tugging.

"Did you just call me a troll?!" I gasp, also still tugging.

"Yup."

"Well, if I'm a troll, you're an ogre!" I shoot back, making him gasp dramatically.

"Bitch!" He yells.

"Asshole!" I yell back.

"Gorilla!"

"Chimpanzee!"

"Orangutan!"

"Pig!"

"Moron!"

"Assbutt!"

"Grass ass!"

"Grasshole!"

"Douche nozzle!"

"Jizztissue!"

"Hey, guys." Josh, the other starter on the boys basketball team along with River, Jayden, Raziel and Hunter, comes up to our table and sits down.

"Hey, Joshy!" Jayden and I greet in unison before going back to arguing. "Let go and stop copying me!"

"Okay, that's it." River says and before we can blink, he plucks the pack of Oreos out of our hands. We open our mouths to protest but he cuts us off. "You you make one sound, I'll shove the Oreos up your ass and back out of your mouth."

We slowly snap our mouths shut, pouting.

"Stupid, River." We grumble simultaneously.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

I glance at Ashlynn and smirk when I see her staring at Josh dreamily.

"Hey, Ash, I just remembered, we have to go talk to Coach about track training." I announce, getting out of my seat.

Ashlynn sends me a confused look. "Why? We have training on-"

"No time to talk!" I cut her off. I grab her arm and drag her out of her seat and out of the cafeteria.

"What just happened?" I hear Raziel ask River, Jayden, Hunter and Josh.

"I have no idea." River replies.

"Girls." Hunter says. I can practically hear the others nodding in agreement.

*~*

"Soooo..." I trail off as Ashlynn and I get to my locker.

"I thought we were going to talk to Coach." Ashlynn says.

"No, I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"What?"

"You like him!" I say loudly, making her cover my mouth with her hand.

"Shh, shut up, idiot!" She hisses. "I don't like Josh."

"I never said it was Josh." I smirk, watching her falter.

"I-uh-uhm--okay, fine! I like Josh!" She admits when she sees the look on my face.

"Ashy has a crush!"