Chapter:2 DANCE(i)

Ash's POV

As I slowly opened my eyes I could see the saffron, yellow and white brilliance of sunlight entering my room through window.
I lazily got up and stretched my limbs

"Good morning buddy" I said petting pikachu.

"Piiikaaaa"

"So you ready for today buddy? We have a lot of things today." I asked Pikachu.

****Ringggringgg***

I checked my phone to see it displaying dawns name, so I picked it up.

"Hey Dawn what's up?" I asked while dressing up.

"Hey ash sorry for yesterday but I really had to go. But to make up to it I would love to make you a sinnoh style lunch today"

"I would love it. Even mom was asking about you, umm... If you don't mind would you come here instead of me being there coz mom wanna meet ya" I asked her.

"Sure, even I wanna meet Mrs Ketchum." She replied.

"Great I will pick you up at 11.30am, fine" I asked her

"No it's okay I would manage it. I just wanna shop for a bit before I come " she said.

"Fine then Dee meet you at 12:00 then" I said in a teasing tone.

"Bye ketchup.."she said cutting the call.

" Aaa Pikachu we are set for dinner, dawns gonna make us lunch today" I said giving him a thumbs up. Which he replied by squealing "pikkaaa"

"Mom, dawns gonna be here by 12" I shouted while running down the stairs.

*********************************

Dawn's POV

After talking with ash I called my best friend from contests.

sere are you ready coz I'm leaving in 5" I asked while packing my bag.

"Hey dawn. I will reach the mall in 10 so meet you there" she replied sweetly.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I reached the mall and was searching for serena until I saw her blonde head  before a boutique. She wore a black top and a pink skirt and was looking lovely as usual.
I ran to her and hugged her from behind

"Heyyyy sere!!!!!!"

"Aaaaaa! Oh dawn you scared me " she said shaking a bit.

"I'm sorry " I replied sheepishly.
"But what kinda dress are you gonna wear today"

"Well I'm looking forward to a simple baby blue dress." She replied winking.

"Oh but I thought red was your colour"

"Ya it is but for tonight's function I'm gonna be escorted with calem as a kalos queen. And for kalos region the representing colours are blue and gold, so therefore I'm gonna choose baby blue dress." Serena said while imagining her dress.

"What??? We have to wear a dress according to our regions theme??" I asked her.

"Nah it's not like that it's just something calem made up."she said while walking towards a dress shop.

"So you are gonna match with calem ha like a couple" I said nudging her.

"Not exactly but we are attending it like a pair of kalos champion and queen so we are gonna match up." She said.

"Between who are you attending tonight's program with. Is it the sinnoh champion" she asked.

"Who paul? No I can't even imagine him to come with me." I said annoyed by Paul's name.