Chapter 4 FLARE

Serena's POV

As me and dawn entered the stadium we heard the chants of "gary!!!!!!!!!"
"Clemont!!!!"

"This gary guy seems to be quiet popular in girls" I said to dawn while noticing that most of the girls were cheering for him.

"He is a douchebag" dawn said glaring at the gary.

We kept walking upstairs towards the VIP room where Everyone else were I guess.

"But yesterday you seem to enjoy his company, don't you" I said to dawn.

"I do enjoy his company, but sometimes he acts like this" dawn said while opening the door.

I walked behind dawn inside the room to see that most of the elites and gym leaders of kalos and kanto were present there.

I noticed calem looking intensely at the on going match from the available balcony. While ash was talking with a guy with brown spiky hair and tan complexion.

I walked towards the gallery to see the battle.

*It seems both the trainers are not gonna slip even for a moment"

"Arcanine flamethrower" gary yelled.

"Heads up luxray use thunder" Clemont commanded.

With that both attacks collided with each other to create a thick smoke.

"Extreme speed Arcanine!!" Gary quickly said.

With that the orange canine Pokemon charged through the thick smoke and dashed the black one who was caught off guard by it.

"Luxray!!!!!" Clemont cried.

The black Pokemon groaned in pain. And fell back towards it's trainer with swirl eyes.

*Luxray is unable to battle, hence the victory goes to Gary* the referee said while raising the red flag towards Gary.

"Dammit!!!!" Calem yelled while banging his hand on the rails , which caused others to look at him.

"He did well.." said a woman nearing calem, which I recognized as diantha.

"He was great, but we lost not less" calem said looking down.

"Chill dude It was just an exhibition match." Trevor said.

"I know....." Calem said looking down and gripping the railing tightly.

"What do you even expect from the kalosians, they aren't made for battles." a girl with ebony complexion and purple hair said.

I glared at her to see that she had started walking away while laughing.
I walked to calem and placed my hand on one of his shoulder for comforting him.

"That's not true! I have battled them before and trust me they are far superior than their counter parts in unova." The earlier spiky hair guy who was talking with ash spoke stepping ahead.

"You are the same.." that girl said while sighing.

I looked around to see if ash was there, but to my displeasure he was no where to be seen.

"Chuck it she's never gonna accept it until you beat her down on the battlefield." The tanned guy said to calem.

"I'm been waiting to beat her down Brock." Calem said while gritting his teeth.

"Now come on have you guys had lunch, coz there is tons in the canteen." The guy with the name Brock I guess, said.

"No, I'm starving!!" Calem Said placing his hand over his stomach.