CHAPTER 9~NEW CHAMPION

Serena's POV

It's being a week since ash was poisoned and Brock had suggested him to take complete rest until his match against calem arrives.
I have been visiting him daily but today brock told me not to, as he was going to take ash for some check ups.

I have already freshened up and was heading towards May's house. I have choose to walk instead of a cab, Because May's house was just 2 blocks away from the hotel in which I was staying.

*Ringggringgg* my cellphone buzzed.
I looked at the display Which was displaying calem's name.

"Hey calem!" I said in cheerful voice.

"Serena!! Where are you? I haven't seen or heard anything from you for the past whole week??" He said.

"Um..I was actually busy practicing for the upcoming grand festival." I lied to him, clearly not in the mood to hear about his rivalry with ash.

"Oh so you are competing in the grand festival. then I will be rooting for you." He said.

"Thanks calem." I thanked him, appreciating his support.

"Your welcome, but who are you gonna root for, between ash and me." He asked in a low voice.
I could practically see him becoming tiny, sometimes I never get why my support matters to him so much.

"I will support both of you." I replied, as I doesn't want to hurt him by telling the truth.

"Come on serena you know it's not possible to support both of us. So choose." He insisted.

"Fine I will support you." I said satisfying his childish ego. Even though i know that I will support ash in any battle.

"Thanks serena you are the best.. now I actually gotta go see you later." He said while cutting the line.

"Is he still ten" I muttered to myself while rolling my eyes considering his behavior.

After a 10 mins walk I reached the maple mansion. I was standing at the door step waiting for may to open the door.
"Hey come in!!" May said opening the door and motioning me in.

"MOMM!! THATS EMBARRASSING!!" I heard someone yell from the leaving room.

"Who is that?" I asked may.

"That's my brother introducing his girlfriend to my family." May said.

"Your brother is??" I asked referring to his age.

"Fifteen. And he already has a girlfriend. And shockingly she is beautiful, sometimes I feel like max is blackmailing her to be his girlfriend. You see who would date such an annoying guy." May said shaking her head.

"It was really nice to meet you Mr and Mrs maple." The girl said while coming out of the room.

She had a very pale skin and beautiful lemon blonde hair which reminded me of....
"Bonnie!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Serena!!" She said with a shock expression.

"So you are Max's girlfriend?" I said emphasizing on the word girlfriend.

"You both know each other.?" Max asked pointing towards both of us.

"Ya if travelled together in the kalos region." Bonnie replied.

"So Bonnie has Clemont approved it." I asked pointing her with my elbow.
This earned me a blush from her.

"Ya he has!!" Bonnie yelled while blushing madly.

"Is Bonnie blushing!!" I continued teasing her.

"Stop it Serena!!" Bonnie yelled pushing me lightly.