CHAP: POISONED

Serenas POV.

"You have quite improved at dance ash." I said tunning with him.

"Have I!!??" He questioned looking hopeful.

"Yeah. You were hopeless at it when we traveled together." I said.

"I was so stupid back then." He said while scratching back of his head, Which made me giggle.

"Not only at dance." I added remembering his obliviousness.
"Like what.".
"Nothing.." I said trying to avoid the next question.
"Hey common tell me"he insisted.
"Let's talk about it later and enjoy our dance first." I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Gary's POV.

I was looking at the on going party held in my backyard.
"Did she meant what she said earlier" I murmured to myself while taking a huge sip of the chilled liquid in front of me.
"One more plz." I said to the tapster.
I have even forgotten the count of drinks i have taken.

"You should slow down Gary." I heard someone say in a monotonous voice.

"Huh.." I turned towards my left to see the blue haired girl starring at me.

"Why do you even care dawn.." I replied​ while reaching for my drink.
But before I took it, dawn snatched it.

"I said stop drinking!."dawn said in a serious commanding voice.

"Give it back dawn it's none your business, go and take care of ash." I said while trying to get my drink back from her hand.

"It sure is my business Gary oak, you have clearly taken enough of it." She said.

"So what?! Give it back dawn. You have no right to not allow me to have it, you are not my girlfriend." I shouted at her.
She slightly flinched by my sudden change in voice.

"Fine take it."she said looking down and stretching the glass towards me.
I could sense that she was about to cry.

"Da-dawn."I stuttered while pushing the drink out of the way and reaching for her arms.

"Drink as much as you like. I don't care.!!" She said while dropping the glass and turning away.

"Dawn!"I quickly hold her hand.

"I didn't mean to yell at you." I quickly replied.

"Let me go Gary." She said while trying to get out of my grip.

"I'm sorry dawn." I apologized.

"For what Gary!!?? For yelling at me just because I tried to help you even when I didn't want to talk to you." She said looking at me.

"Why were you not talking with me? What did I do?" I asked being confused.

"See you don't even know!!. You are so obsessed with yourself that you barely think about others feelings." She said trying to shrug my hand away.

"I'm not leaving you until you tell me what I did."I said.

"You are hurting my wrist.."she said.
But before I could even respond I saw a guy approaching us.

"Dawn are you okay??"he questioned.
I recognized him as the person with whom dawn was chatting at the league.

"I'm fine Kenny, I was just talking with Gary." Dawn said while quickly pulling her hand away.

"O.. would like to have a dance." He offered her.
This made furious, this guy not only Disturbed us but also asked dawn for a dance.

"I would love to." Dawn replied accepting his hand and giving me one final disapproving look.