CHAPTER 18 : SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS

◾◾⚜⚜◾◾

Cynthia

There were gasps of astonishment when infernape's flames turned black, followed by deafening silence through out the stadium.

Cynthia herself was shocked seeing at the black-red flames engulfing the fire type pokemon.
She looked around her, to the ravaged site which the stadium was. Broken pillars, collapsing stands accompanied by people's cries and yells.
It was a complete chaos.
Yet she couldn't hear their yells as the flames danced around all of them.

She finally observed her former decipile standing just a few feets away completely devoid of his actuality.
He seemed to be only targeting his already defeated enemy but was completely unaware or uncaring of what he had caused.

"Metagross use psychic to hold those pillars." Cynthia was snapped out of her daze by her fiance's disquietude voice.
She looked at him for a moment before realizing her mistake and coming to a conclusion. She need to stop ash before something happens.

"There is no point of running, garchomp take them to a safe place." Cynthia said referring to Alain and his pokemon.
"Dragonite I choose you.!" She tosseda new Pokeball.

"IT ENDS HERE" she said with a newfound determination in her voice.

"Dragonite use dragon claw!!!"

                    ◾◾⚜⚜◾◾

Gary

The league officials have already started evacuating the stadium but the process was taking a lot of time as most of the pillars supporting the exits had already collapsed.
Currently gary was helping to remove the debris from one of those gates.
He was almost successful until a Dragonite came crashing once again.

'And I thought the week won't be more bad enough, after what happened yesterday.'

"Damn this place." Gary cussed
"It already is." May's younger brother max who Gary just meet said in an acerbic tone.

"Normally I would have appreciated you for such a wity reply but this is not the place nor the time. "

"You see stones this is our power and nothing.. NOTHING COULD STOP US. NOT EVEN ALL OF YOU TOGETHER."
Gary heard Ash continued yelling in a parabolic tone, walking towards Steven.

"Well let's see that." Steven said throwing a new Pokeball out this time.
"Come out latios."
A white and blue pokemon emerged on the field adding to the numbers.

From corner of his eye gary caught sight of a familiar blonde girl running straight towards the disarranged trainer.

"God this girl will be the end of me." Gary muttered to himself.

               ◾◾◾⚜⚜◾◾◾

Serena

Everyone hurry." One of the evacuationer shouted moving the large crowd out through the narrow exit.

"Serena come on let's go." May said while pulling me with her.
Just before she followed may out, she heard a child's whimp from one the broken bleeches.
Serena turned around to register a boy of about 6 or so year, crying  over a huge piece of fallen concrete.

"Serena come on." May replied in a sympathetic tone as she started pulling her.

She quickly untangled herself from May's grip and sprinted down the broken steps. Each step she made her broken ankle got worse it was like piercing it with many needles but yet she needed to reach him. She had to.
'For anyone else it was stupidity to walk straight into the lion's den but she knew her gut feeling that it was only her who could stop him.' Serena thought.'