Chapter:3 MYSTERY GIRL

Serena's POV.

I woke up from my cozy bed due to the gentle sunlight which was entering through the window.
"Good morning!" I said to no one in particular while stretching my limbs.

Yesterday was truly amazing, after 10 years after 10 whole years I met him.
He hasn't changed much except his physical appearance. He have grown taller than me, and was quiet muscular. But he was same person from inside as he was years ago.
I could feel a small smile crept on my face.

But yesterday while returning home from the event I got to know about the rivalry between ash and calem.

Flashback.

"So calem, do you have anything against ash." I asked him while he was driving.

"Anything against him.."he chuckled.

"Why did you think like that?" Calem asked.

"Well coz it seems that both of you were trying to murder each other with your glaring session" I asked looking at him.

"Nahh.... It's nothing personal, we both are champions and I think that there should be this kind of spark between us, for the battles to be intense and full of fire." Calem said enthusiastically.

"Great, coz I thought you both hate each other" I replied looking ahead.

"Why would it affect you if we hate each other." Calem asked narrowing his eyes.

"Ah..Nahh... Of course it would not affect me.." I blabbered while moving my hands in front of me.

"Between you were really enjoying his company, weren't you" calem asked.

"Why do you think like that" I asked keeping a poker face. Was I that easy to read.

"Coz you were clearly enjoying the event after dance. I mean you were practically sulking when I left you. And when I returned you were laughing with ash. It's so unlike you, you never got along with any other of my friends" Calem said while looking ahead on the road.

"Well you see ash is one my best friends from my journey through kalos. Actually he was more than my best friend, he was my closest friend....." I said slightly dozing in my thoughts.

"What do you mean by was, isn't he still coz you seem to get along with him." Calem asked curiously.

"You see Time changes people and I'm not entirely sure he is the same person either." I replied while looking out of the window.

"From when did you became so senti" calem asked.

End of flashback.

🎶🎶🎶Ringggringgg 🎶🎶🎶

I heard my phone vibrate on the table beside my bed. I saw the caller ID displaying dawn.

"Hey dawn, " I said getting up and going down.

"Hey sere! What are you doing today?" She asked.

" Nothing much, just gonna hang out with you I guess" I replied predicting her next question.

"Yes! How do you know I was gonna ask you that" she asked.

"I guess I know you very well" I said while preparing for breakfast.

"Fine then meet you at 11" she said.

"Sure, now bye I have to get ready quickly"I replied.

After talking with dawn I sat on kitchen counter while waiting for my breakfast to get ready.

I never imagined that dawn would have known ash. And they seemed pretty close. I never asked dawn but is she and ash a thing. No! I don't think so coz ash was so dense back then. But "Time changes people and I'm not entirely sure he is the same person either" my own words rang in my head.
" I wish not" I murmured to myself.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After getting ready I looked into the mirror and was satisfied as how I was looking. I wore a white top and denim with a pair of sneakers.

I quickly walked out of my house and saw dawns car in a distance, therefore I locked the door and walked towards her car.

"Hey Dawn so where are we going?" I asked while entering the car.

"To watch the exhibition match between Gary and some guy named Clemont." dawn said enthusiastically.

"Gary means that mahogany guy right. And wait what!! Today is clemont's match. How could I forget it, I promised him that I will be there" I said mentally slapping myself.

"Ya! Gary that mahogany guy" dawn said laughing while driving.

"So serena was that your boyfriend yesterday, what was his name again" dawn asked.

"Are you talking about calem?? If yes he is not my boyfriend!!" I yelled as I could feel my cheeks becoming warm.

"Then why are you blushing?" Dawn asked nudging me.

"Because you asked me if I have a boyfriend, and you were implying that it is calem and it's kinda embarrassing because he is my best friend!!" I quickly said.

"Don't worry child, he will be your soon to be...." Dawn continued her torture.

"STOPPPP IT DAWN!!!!!" I screamed.

"Fine hhahahah"dawn said while laughing historically.

" Enough about me now, tell me is ash your boyfriend" I said with same tone which she used moments ago.

But to my surprise she felt silent by the question. This caused my stomach to do summersaults.

"Ash and me!!!! Where is this even coming from" dawn said laughing once again.

This reaction caught me off guard

"I thought you two were a thing?" I asked really being confused.

"Nah I'm not that lucky. There is only this one girl who has his heart" dawn said while adjusting her glasses.

"And who is she?" I asked dreading the answer.
Do ash loves someone, and how I don't know about it. And how does dawn know who she is.

"Well she is this mysterious girl from his head, which he talks about." Dawn replied.

"Mysterious, don't you know her?"I asked.

"Ya, he says she was his best friend from some summer camp back when they were kids" dawn said while turning the vehicle through the stadium's​ parking gates.

"Now enoughh of ash and his mysteries, let's go and watch this battle" dawn said putting her fist in the air.

This Revelation through dawn made me want to confront ash as soon as possible. If this mysterious girl dawn talk about is me then why haven't he talked or at least shown any kind of a thing to me. And if it's not me then who is she?. I can't stand to hear such things about ash. I kept thinking about it until we entered the stadium which was fully​ packed, and we could hear loud cheering from the crowd.

*And in the red side we have Gary oak, representing the kanto league and Clemont representing the kalos league.*

➖➖➖➖🎶🎶End🎶🎶➖➖➖➖➖

I'm gonna finish this book and then update my older books. If you haven't checked those, I suggest you do so if you like it of course.

And if any part is boring you and which you think is unnecessary plz tell, I would stop doing it.