CHAPTER 17: DANCE WITH FIRE.

~~~~~~■■⚜■■~~~~~

" let's go Infernape use machpunch" ash yelled with a ferociousness unseen before.
Infernape changed at the mega evolved pokemon with fists glowing steel grey.

"Charizard dodge it." Alain commanded but just before the dragon could have flied, two strong punches were rammed in his guts.

"Use closecombat" ash said without giving Alain any time to spare.
Infernape continued his assault with quick punches and kicks.

"Use thunder punch!!" Alain yelled desperately.
The mega evolved pokemon intervened his assault and countered with thunder punch, throwing the ape pokemon back to the ground.

"Go Flamethrower!!!" Ash continued without thinking twice.

"Counter it." Alain commanded
both fire type attacks clashed with each other, each attack was trying to dominate the other as their users increased their intensities and power. Finally giving rise to a vortex of flames covering the stadium.

Alain astonishingly took few steps back looking at the flames dancing all around them.
"What am I doing" Alain questioned himself

"Mach punch." Alain heard his opponent commanded before charizard was thrown out the flames by an unnaturally strong punch.

"So what were you saying, this is the end ha" Alain heard ash said in hoarse voice.

"Charizard." Alain ran towards his pokemon looking at some bruises formed on him.
"Should we call off." Alain muttered thinking about stopping this.
"Grhhhh" charizard groaned before standing up and giving an ear piercing roar.

Alain watched at his starter pokemon giving his all to continue fighting to save that one person whom Alain cared the most, this made something to even burn inside him as both the pokemon and trainer locked their eyes, flames burning in both of them.

"Great knock.! Now let's show them what we are capable of. " Alain said while trusting his fist in air.

"Infernape close combat." Ash commanded clearly annoyed by the persistent charizard and his trainer.

"Dodge it charizard and use thunder punch." Alain calmly said as he was well tuned with his pokemon.

Unlike before charizard swiftly evaded the attack and charged into infernape
while exhibiting overwhelming menace.

                   ~~~~~■■■~~~~~

Fernape!!!!" Infernape groaned in pain as the huge claws slashed his chest.
To everyone's surprise ash didn't even called him to dodge, he just stood there like... Like he was not present in the moment.

"Somethings wrong with him!!" Dawn said getting up from her seat.
"What?" May asked confused by the cordinators sudden outburst.
"Dawn sit down, maybe ash is planning something." May continued as she pulled me down.

"No may ash would never plan something in which he would put his pokémon in pain.!" Serena as well tried to reason.

"Shut up all of you and just watch." Cynthia said finally losing her cool.

               ~~~~~~~~■■~~~~~~~~~

"You think this will stop us." Ash said as he gave alain a threatening glare.
As the smoke cleared behind him people could see a pair of crimson eyes glowing with furry.

"Now its time to pay!!!!!!" Ash shouted which was accompanied by a loud screech from infernape "fernape!!!!"
Which resulted in shockwaves forming around the fire type as his flame were shooting high in the sky.