CHAPTER 21: A BETTER MAN

》before before starting this chapter I want to make some parameters clear
1) [] are meant to show memories/moments happened in past
2){} are meant to show written records.

                      ◾◾⚜◾◾

Red.

He stood there silently watching the tantrum between lysander and his pet,xerosic.

Anything he knew about them was,
Xerosic wanted nothing but to continue his crooked work which he called science and it was only possible as long as he stood with team flare or any other nefarious syndicate.
lysander on the other  hand was thoroughly driven by revenge and wanted to punish the ones responsible for his current stage.
Red remembered Father had said that lysander was once a man of vision and he seeked to create a new, beautiful world in his own image. But now looking at him, he could understand how it all changed.

Over the years sitting and being dragged around on a mechanical chair
In the same quarters which he used to walk proudly. After falling from the zygrade lysander not only lost his feet but also his mind

"Xerosic!"Tell me, Xerosic," Lysandre was extremely furious at the scientist watching over the development of their ultimate plan,"what's taking you so long. Extract the it from her, I don't care if you have to even cut her open."

"SIRE... we can't just do that, its not in its physical form but in an energized state.. it will take some time." Xerosic stammered."but if we just kill her then there are chances that the stone would make itself appear. ""

"Then why are you waiting for so long,cut her open. "Lysander raged.

The red headed scientist slightly turned towards him a grin on his face.

"I think I have made it clear that you will extract it without putting her in any risk." Red stated before stepping towards the incliner where the blonde haired performer was strapped with fetters.

Looking at her red felt his heart clench in his chest. 'She looked nothing like her.— yet she was exactly the same.
There previous encounter flashed in his memories.

[

"Lucario use aurashpere." The blonde haired performer commanded, against the tardy grunts.
They were no match for her, least that was clear as her pokemon trashed the 4 of them.

Red was watching the scene from a good distance,sitting in his car, in the parking lot where the beating was happening.

"They are of no use." His co passenger said, frustrated by the continous failure. She walked out her car, reaching for her Pokeball strapped on belt."Well I would give you that you are a good fighter, but you don't stand a chance against us." She released the ball in air, calling the dragon type.
"Dragonite!!!!" The dragon roared bearing his teeth.

"So listen to me and come with us peacefully, or we have other ways. Anabel said in a low deep voice.

"If you can't see dear, four of your men lay on the floor without leaving a single scratch on my lucario, so get your facts right am no damsel in distress." The performer replied pulling her hair back in a knot.

"Haughty, isn't she." Anabel asked turning his gaze towards him.

He felt serena's gaze on him, they were sharp and held the same flames which she held yet there was a shock on her face, no doubt registering the similar features he shared with his younger sibling.

"Flamethrower." She was caught of guard as Dragonite engulfed lucario in flames, on anabel's command.
She was caught off guard by the sudden actions, "lucario!!!" She gasped as her pokemon was thrown yards away.