Chapter 5 GIRLFRIEND

Serena's POV.

I was watching battle with calem and Brock while sipping the chilled lemonade drink through the straw.

"Greninja finish it with aerial ace" ash yelled.
"Ninjaaa!!!" Greninja gave the war cry and swiftly attacked the opponent.
With that The opposite Pokemon flew behind and fell on the ground with swirl eyes.

"The victory goes to ash Ketchum" the referee said rasing his flag towards ash.

"Ash have became stronger than before" calem said looking at the battlefield.

" He surely has" Brock replied.

"Are you scared calem" I teased my Raven haired friend.

"Nah... Not at all" calem said flicking his hair. But I could tell that he had became tensed.

"Well guys it was really fun to spend time with you guys and I hope to meet you soon" Brock said while giving calem a fist bump.

"Nice to meet you too Brock" I said while smiling at him.

With that Brock started to head towards the stairs while giving us a final wave.

"Woow, serena I'm so pumped up for this tournament. And I'm determined to get through it" calem said while throwing his fist in the head.

"You have to train so hard calem to win this. There are so many strong trainers and trust me ash is gonna train pretty badly" I said to him.

"I definitely will." Calem said looking at the sky.

"I know you will calem." I said trying to lift his feelings.

"Thanks serena, so are you doing anything now or should I drop you home" calem asked.

"No it's fine calem, I'm actually going to Ash's house with Clemont and Bonnie." I said to him.

"Well then good bye" calem said while leaving.

I turned around towards the battlefield field to see that it was cleared. "Well now I have to search for ash" I said sighing.

I walked downstairs towards participants room, where I assumed ash must be. As I entered the room I saw a bunch of trainers walking around. I looked for ash until I saw him talking with the mahogany haired guy.So I went towards him.

"Hey! Guys" I said joining them.

"O hey serena" ash said noticing my presence.

"Hey beautiful!" Gary said with a wink, which caused me to move a little back.

"Ash! You haven't even told me where you stay and you expect me to visit you" I said puffing my cheeks.

"Ahh I forgot to mention it" ash said scratching his back of the head.

"Oh so ashy boy finally got a new girl" Gary commented Which caused my cheeks to heat up.

"Yeah, so now are you gonna ask dawn out" ash said Which caught me by surprise.

"Huhhh.......?!?!??" I stuttered while k could feel my whole face was on fire.

"I would but she still thinks that I'm a kind of a person who goes around with every beautiful girl I lay my lies on" gary said sighing.

"That you definitely are!" Ash said chuckling.

"What!? I haven't asked out your pretty girlfriend here!" Gary said again referring to me as Ash's girlfriend.
Oh God this is not what I thought was gonna happen when I decided to join these two.