♔ iii. - "Good morning."

"Unnie!" The maknae cried out to the eldest. "Joy eonnie walks too slowly, can you scold her?" Yeri crossed her arms, pouting her lips. Joy could only make a face. Is it bad to savour peaceful mornings? She thought to herself.

"Why don't you just wait for us so I could drive us all to school together?" Irene suggested, smiling as she pranced around the kitchen. For some reason, every morning, the two of them leave too early than normal high school students would want to. Irene did wonder why but she never really asked because nothing was really wrong about leaving early for school.

"Right. Why do you two even head to school so early?" And the question is finally asked by Wendy as she frowned at both girls. Wendy was passing around glasses of milk as she was the one who usually helps Irene with kitchen chores.

"Oh right." Seulgi who was munching on toast bread brightened, remembering something. "Isn't Jungkookie in your class too?" Jungkook was an adorable dongsaeng that Seulgi had a good relationship with. They met after the opening ceremony where the clubs would start advertising and recruit the new students. While waiting for the other members to bring their artworks for display in their stall, Seulgi started arranging hers. There weren't many who inquired about the club, mostly just admiring the drawings displayed except for a certain boy.

At that time, Jungkook wasn't sure which Sports Club he'd join since he played different sports during Middle School, while deciding, a stall displayed with drawings and paintings caught his attention. "Are those your works?" Seulgi remembered him asking, and that's how Jungkook joined Arts Club.

She liked having him in the club. The club members were nice since most of them were seniors but their schedules didn't match so they rarely see each other. For some reason, she only had one or two of her classmates from Visual Arts that joined the club, she even wondered once if Jimin ever thought of joining since they were in all three of Visual Arts courses together. And so, with no close seniors present and only with her classmates that she rarely ever conversed with, she was left working on her drawings alone in the corner. But with Jungkook joining the club, she finally had someone to share Pringles with while they drew.

"Maybe I should pass by your class next time." Seulgi who was concentrating on putting butter on her toast didn't notice how the two younger girls went quiet and still at the mention of the guy's name unlike Irene and Wendy who picked up fast.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Seulgi was in a good mood early in the morning, Wendy noticed while they both headed to their first class. Irene who was happy that she was able to drive the five of them to school passed the good vibe to Seulgi. As Wendy talked about how their practice yesterday went and how she felt she needed to work harder after she got lectured by their Yoongi oppa for not mastering the new piece, they stopped in their tracks hearing an energetic voice resonate in the hallway.