♔ vii. - "It's scary."

"I'm off!"

"I'm off!"

"Take care!" Wendy waved goodbye to the girls who saw her off from their doorstep. When Wendy and Seulgi got home at five in the afternoon from training at the coffeehouse yesterday, Irene decided that she would have to prepare a lunch box for today. With Irene's homemade lunch box, Wendy took off prepared for the last day of training without Seulgi this time. Sundays are always grocery shopping day for Seulgi and either one of the two youngest girls. Today, she has Yeri to accompany her.

One would think that Seulgi should be the last person to lead the grocery shopping but she was surprisingly good at it. Irene was crossed off from the choices because she basically does almost all of the house chores with the help of the other girls for some. Wendy could have been the best choice if only she doesn't take too long reading nutritional facts of everything listed on the grocery list. After the maknae's complaint about how they would probably spend eons just to finish, it was now down to Seulgi.

Seulgi, despite not really caring about nutritional facts, is quite the accurate one. "Whatever's on the list are the only things we have to get." She once said with finality and this proved right when Yeri tried to sneak in a strawberry milk shake in their cart. Yeri preferred not to recall what had happen after. So they, including Wendy and Irene, always made sure to decide amongst themselves what snacks they are getting before handing the list to Seulgi.

"These are all, Seulgi-ah. We ran out of Oreo Cookies cereals, so I listed three." After explaining more details to Seulgi and Yeri, it was Joy who saw them off.

"Yeri-ah! I added strawberry milk shake in advance, alright!" Joy called out to them and Yeri only gave her a nod.

"The list is long today... Should I have just gone with Seulgi with the car?"

"Don't worry eonnie. Yeri may be small but she's strong." Joy reassured her before they both headed inside to start the cleaning.

"So you're not really going on a date this Wednesday?" The short girl beside Seulgi asked for the nth time, looking at her curiously. But Seulgi was never the short tempered one, Yeri could ask her a million times and she'd still give her the same answer directly every time. It's not like Yeri does not believe her eonnie, it's more like the young girl hopes that it really is a date. Despite knowing each other ever since her childhood, to Yeri, Seulgi is still a mystery to her. No matter how straightforward she may be, no matter how verbally open Seulgi is with her feelings, if you don't dig further, you'll never know what her words truly means.

"No, I'm not."

She heard about it from Wendy; how Seulgi proclaimed her 'attraction' to the famous Park Jimin. Park Jimin sunbaenim is famous in their academy not only for his looks but his talent as well. Everyone finds him charming and charismatic; it'd be a lie if she says she thinks otherwise. Yeri is aware that this sunbaenim is in the same group with her classmate and target of affection, Jeon Jungkook but she's not about to tell her eonnies about that. She never had the chance to meet Jimin personally, mainly because Joy and Yeri rarely went to Seulgi and Wendy's class and the sudden news about her proclamation is making her curious.