♔ xvi. "Not you too!"

"Have you noticed Yoongi hyung acting strange lately?"

"Yeah. It looks like he's surrounded by a black aura around him."

"Is that even a new thing? He's always surrounded by black aura− how is that a news?"

"Well, at first he only looked like a citizen of darkness, now he's the god of darkness himself. I mean− look at him!"

"Are we really going far to being a god. He just looks like a walking dead though."

"OWW!"

"ACK!"

"AHH! Hyung! What was that for?" The youngest of the three whined at their Hobi hyung who had hit each of them with a square pillow. The group was settled in the living room, all except for Yoongi who had sworn on concentration with mysterious papers that they were not allowed to lay their eyes on− not even a glance.

That was what he said but Jungkook had already done his spying.

"You kids should know that Yoongi hyung is just stressed right now, you know that it's the 90th anniversary of our university that's why he's been busy." Hoseok stated as he settled beside Namjoon who was reading his new book.

"Anniversary huh." Jin muttered. "Doesn't the school always prepare something grand to celebrate it?"

"Really?" Jungkook eyed each of them, in which they nodded in reply.

"Jungkookie will experience it for the first time, right? I'm sure you'll have fun on your first anniversary event." Namjoon grinned at him, closing his book for a moment.

"Of course I will! Camping somewhere far sounds really fun! I'm actually excited." He clapped like a seal, smiling wide showing his rabbit teeth.

...

...

...

"Jung...Kook...Ah..." All heads turned to Hades who was at the dining room.

"Uhh− should I run now?"

Jimin and Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, you should."

•••

Yoongi let out an exasperated sigh, and shook his head. It's not like he could keep it a secret forever, after all, with these guys? He doubted he could ever keep something for a long time from them. They either snoop around or get it out from you with any means. Though he was sure they wouldn't dare threaten him with anything, he still knew it'll eventually happen. And he actually guessed right on who finds out about it first.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Jimin asked worriedly and handed him a hot cup of coffee, he knew his hyung needed it. He was run by coffee after all. Yoongi gave him a silent thanks.