♔ ix. "Stay with you."

"You're not possibly going with Jimin oppa wearing that, are you eonnie?" Joy scrutinized Seulgi from head to toe and shook her head in disapproval

"You're not possibly going with Jimin oppa wearing that, are you eonnie?" Joy scrutinized Seulgi from head to toe and shook her head in disapproval. Seulgi looked at her outfit, wondering what was wrong about it but she just can't seem to decipher the fault of the plain black hoodie she was wearing.

"I am. Why?" With this, Joy could only smack her forehead.

"Eonnie, everyone knows you're pretty and even if you wear rags, you'll still look like a goddess but let's face it, you're going to the opening together with oppa. Not just any oppa! It's Jimin oppa!" Seulgi tilted her head, trying to figure out Joy's point. She had already went to the café with Jimin only wearing a plain coloured shirt before and he did too, so what was the deal?

"I don't think he'll mind though." A small pout from her made Joy immediately feel bad but she had to do something for her eonnie.

"I know he won't." He's not the type of guy to care what you'd wear as long as he's with you. Joy secretly thought to herself. She didn't really know Jimin personally but judging by stories, chats and her own observation, she has a strong feeling that she's not wrong even the slightest. "But you have to at least show him that you're putting effort for him, right?" Joy offered a small smile.

They heard about it from Irene and Wendy; why she was very gloomy the other night. Basically, the maknaes are rooting for the two thus, how she is now trying to put some senses on her tacky big sister.

Seulgi thought for a short moment. Effort. The word repeated in her mind before an image of the guy with an angelic eye smile showed up in her thoughts. A slight tint of pink could be seen on her cheeks and Joy mentally praised herself for being able to convince her.

"Can you help me choose what to wear?"

Smirking, Joy replied, "Gladly."

•••

(Check out multimedia picture)

Seulgi looked down consciously at her new outfit. Joy made her wear the oversize white shirt dress that had a huge I'M RARE print in front that she had only worn once for Krystal's birthday party. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun and carried a small shoulder bag with her as she walked to the park that had already served as their meeting place.

She wondered if she looked okay. Oddly enough, the thought of putting effort for Jimin gave her mixed feelings. Would he like it? Would he find it weird? Is it over the line? I hope I look okay to him.

And then she caught herself.

Why am I so worried?

It dawned to her that she was worrying over something so trivial like what he'd think of her clothes was something she didn't understand why. The thoughts were so natural that it surprised her. This went on until she spotted a familiar figure. Seulgi realized she had already reached the park. Her feet stopped when she saw him standing there, looking down at the ground and wondered what he was thinking about.